Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Head, Heart, and Dick cant agree.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So thats the most of it, been with my girlfriend for 2 years, and those 3 cant agree what they want. The thing is its hard to explain. Of course the dick wants to do what it does best, it knows there are two female friend it can get with so it wants more. The head and heart are the tough part, each knows I got a good thing going for me, but they both go back and forth on the things. I have seen and read too much in my time and my head just goes know what would be neat if you did this and meet a girl this way or do that and etc. My heart jsut wants to do the right thing for the both of us and dont want her to be hurt either way. They always has this problems when ever i date and when teh relationship ends i try to fix things, one of those when you dont have what you had you relise what you want. Maybe i get bored to easy and need conflict. This happens off and on and always sometimes. I use to think I had these thought cause i started dating her cause of the fact i could not get the girl i was after then. But my last gf i had the same issues and i wanted her back after me and her ended things and took a while to get over her and the saem thing with my first girlfriend and it took almsot forever to get over her, and i know for a fact that it would be the same thing if things ended this time. I just dont know what to do or think. I just know that when i think of ending things sometimes it scares the shit out of me and other times i think it might be for the best. And honestly i would talk to her about this but shes a very emotional person and i dont watn to upset her. What cah all think?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ask yourself why are you in your current relationship?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you sound like ur just afriad to commit...think about it..is ur gf a good girl? do you love her? are you happy when ur together?...if yes, then the answer is simple..stay with her...dont let the thought of being able to get other girls, or that you could do this or that....it'll never be like what you think its going to be...the grass is always greener on the other side right?....plus im sure if u've been dating this girl for 2 years...ur getting sex from her so u dont need it from someone else...unless u are willing to ruin the last 2 years in a night