Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Fed up of being reject all the time.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been in care since I was 6 now 19 my family reject again don?t what noting to do with me. I have try make friends but nobody what?s to know me or leave me out of a group. Always the big mouths get attence all the time. I said to him how is your day said don?t talk me and stuck his hand up at me try wind me up I blown saying I hate f.k people reject me all time, My old mate keep promises he would go out like the gym but he change his plans all the time I told him not let me down but he don?t listen. I have been use by people for fags and money I said no there go away. I tell my worker then he keep me let me down he go oh well move on but I am sick of death of reject I am always help people out but there don?t know when I ask for there help. I have join clubs but this gay kept slap me around the head and try to trap me up. I have no girlfriend. I am shy. It make me more upset because it knock my confince out of window people saying you ugly nobody whats to know you its make my life more and more down. I try everything to make friends but why does nobody what to know me. i hate being lonely all the time how can make people stop wind me up or thinking i am easy target with out be smack or veb abusve at me. I don't like fighting and hurt other people feels i go out my way to help some people but don't what know you.

People think I am easy target.

How can I stop being a easy target or reject all the time? Is the a way I can change to make friends. I have no friends I can';t live life without nobody because we all need friends to chat.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well not sure what to say mate although you can use this site to vent off steam and build friendships....to a degree!

Also perhaps you should try not to be liked so much. It's all about finding the right balance for you. You think too much of what other people think and try to please them. Just say fuck it and take me as I am. People will have more respect for you that way.
    being in care isn't easy, i know because i've been in care, and tbh, it can fuck a hell of a lot up...

but the best thing to do i would say is start afresh...take up some new hobbie, go to some different clubs...my first move would be to drop contact with those who are being abusive...i know it can be difficult if they are the only people that you've got, but it's the best thing to do...

are you at college or in work? because doing one or both would really help you a lot...
    Cheers for advice. Just sign up to collage and join millennium volunteers too.
    To a certain extent you descibe things there which happen to many of us, but I suspect that you are more senstive to it because "rejection" seem to you to be a running theme in your life.

So much of what you say though isn't necessarily personal to you and so you need to be careful not to take it personally. IMHO you need to try less to please other people, or to buy their affection, but to be happy with who you are. If other people don't like that person then tough shit, others will.

IME there a very few truly unlikeable people in this world, you just have to be prepared to take the rough with the smoooth and to move on when you aren;t happy.