Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

MyTravel Premiair Gold

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey Guys

I'm going to Disneyland Florida in about 5 weeks and I'm so excited :)
I've paid an extra like £160 to travel in the "Premiair Gold" cabin and I was just wondering if anyone else has ever chosen this option when travelling with MyTravel and what I can expect perks wise!!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I've not flown with that option but the website says:

"Start your holiday in style with our Premiair Gold flight upgrade – we offer more personal space with extra seat width and legroom, as well as delicious food and complimentary drinks so you can sit back, unwind and look forward to your holiday."

The extra legroom thing sounds good considering you'll be on the flight for quite a while :)
  • Options
    Congratulations you have just paid £160 for some extra leg room, a dollie over the headrest and all the peanuts you can eat. :D
  • Options
    It's well worth paying the extra for this service. I had it when I went to Florida with Monarch. You get a drink and paper when you board, as well as a snack. Legroom etc etc. It's a small upgrade, way behind first class or business class of mainline airlines but defo worth it.
  • Options
    Brilliant!!

I went last year with my family and we just flew economy. I spent 9 hours sat behind a 9 year old who thought it was funny to keep reclining his chair when I had my drink on the tray :mad:

I got together with my bf in May 2006, in August 2006 he suggested booking a holiday to America cos it was only a £2 deposit lol. Thank god it's almost here.

I just can't wait to brag to my parents about how good it was. Thanks everyone :D
  • Options
    I flew My Travel to Canada in June and although we didn't fork out for Premier Gold we did pay the extra to ensure we got exit seats. Made a huge difference...