Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

The Single Life - Update!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, as people knew, me and the ex ended in some what kind of wierd way.

To be honest i am absolutely loving life at the moment, i absolutely love going out and doing the lad thing, my mates have been fantastic and i had the hard times but i have had so many good times, I thought when i split up with her there wouldnt be life after her but i am so happy now. I am starting to love myself and take pride in my appearance. I enjoy going out now and the people who know me can see im more confident, im not shy and i have put the attempted suicide behind me,

were now planning holidays and i started learning to drive. I am going to see much more of the country, meet new people in different places and really crack on with my Music Stuff.

All i wanted to say is, when you split up with someone, remember that there is life after there and your mates will help you through the bad times. If your young you got so much more time on your side to meet that special someone, i always been told, Dont Go Looking For Love, Let It Come To You.

Take Care Peeps,

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Glad to hear everything is good and well for you, enjoy it whilst you can! :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks Squeal!