Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Nazi Twins

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
edited January 2023 in General Chat
http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/N/nazi_pop/

I watched this the other night, was actually quite good. You could tell it was the mother's views that they were preaching rather than their own.

Anyone else see it?
Anyone else come to the same conclusion? Just the names were changed? - http://vbulletin.thesite.org/member.php?u=24661
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeh I watched that as well. It is all the mothers doings, she has obviously got problems. I'm suprised the twins don't tell her where to go now they have grown up abit.
    do you know if this is being repeated at some point?
    It's deffinately the mother with the problem, because she was attacked by a black man. I couldn't believe she wouldnt let him speak to her own mother or anyone else who didn't agree. She's just digging herself into some daft ideology as an excuse to make sweeping generalisations based on one persons actions.
    I saw this, this was so twisted.
    Bunnie wrote: »
    http://www.channel4.com/culture/microsites/N/nazi_pop/

I watched this the other night, was actually quite good. You could tell it was the mother's views that they were preaching rather than their own.

Anyone else see it?
    Anyone else come to the same conclusion? Just the names were changed? - http://vbulletin.thesite.org/member.php?u=24661

Didn't one of them log on here as a User not so long ago. Certainly there was a big fan of their who seemed to him a link with them...
    What kind of names are Lamb and Lynx?
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Didn't one of them log on here as a User not so long ago. Certainly there was a big fan of their who seemed to him a link with them...

yeah, that's what I thought - not actually them but a fan.
    kangoo wrote: »
    What kind of names are Lamb and Lynx?

Let's be honest, they'll either get bullied for their names or politics.
    Do they really have any idea of what they're actually singing about or the full extent of what their so-called beliefs entail? I'd bet my grandmother that they don't really have much of an idea about Nazism, the Third Reich or any of the white nationalist ideology apart from 'we hate black people' and 'we hate Jews'.

The last paragraphy pretty much explains it when it says that they could just be the mouthpiece for their manager/mother. I'd be dumbfounded if were actually all that clued up about the full consequences of what they're singing about.
    I saw these kids years ago on Louis Theroux on BBC2. It was a little more sinister when they were kids as they didnt speak for themselves and alls we saw of them was their singing their Nazi songs.

Was very interesting to see them "grown up", and having matured they're obviously developing their own views.....and their mother came across as even more misguided.
    Though early on in this she did say something interesting, along the lines of "if teaching your child what you believe in and bringing them up to believe the same as you is wrong then im a bad mother", which when you put it into context with, for an obvious example, your parents being christian/catholic/jewish/muslim/whatever....hell even their political inclinations (in her case, an extreme end of politics), and you following those beliefs and ideas....would you say that is wrong?
    is she only "wrong" because shes a nazi?
    wouldnt a christian term a catholic the same for not believing the same as her?
    someone who votes labour as opposed to liberal democrat?

like i said, interesting. in my opinion shes plainly a very misguided woman but still an interesting case.
    wouldnt a christian term a catholic the same for not believing the same as her?

:confused:

Catholics are Christian. Anyhoo, I get what you're saying...all parents have an influence on their children and there's nothing wrong with that but when a parent forces a belief onto their child and won't let them have some independant say in it, then it becomes twisted. What channel was this on? I wanna watch it.
    Let's be honest, they'll either get bullied for their names or politics.

And people say bullying is wrong :D
    It reminded me of the kids in that Most Hated Family in America. When they're asked about "their beliefs" (i.e. their parent's beliefs) it's obvious that they're embarrassed about them (and they can't fob them off as metaphors like religious people always do). These kids don't really believe what they're saying. I only saw about ten minutes of it, and it was obvious just from that. They care about their mother, which is a shame, because they're wasting their time with a pathetic person like her. It's not surprising that Richard Dawkins considers inflicting your religious views on your children to be child abuse, when you get examples of parental influence like these.
    It is good to see though, that even though they have been bought up by someone who is an obvious racist and has a lot of issues, that they realised it is wrong and have formulated their own opinions.
    I hope one day soon they stand up their mother and refuse to do what they have been doing. I felt sorry for them it was obvious they just wanted a "normal" life.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I hope one day soon they stand up their mother and refuse to do what they have been doing. I felt sorry for them it was obvious they just wanted a "normal" life.

It looked as though they wanted to, but their mother seems to have such a hold over them. It is awful, it really is.

The way she was teaching her youngest 'ABC' was disgusting!

Rach, I dont know of it being repeated, but if you have teleport replay or similar, you might find it on there.