Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mdma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I picked up some pure MDMA yesterday off a mate of mine yesterday. a small rock.

It's in crystal/powder form. My friend said a good way to take it was to rest a bit on your tounge, and wait for it to dissolve. Do any of you have any good suggestions for ways/techniques to do so. I've read about sniffing it, and I DONT plan on doing that.

thanks.

d32k

Comments

• Options
    d32k wrote: »
    I've read about sniffing it, and I DONT plan on doing that.
    don't. its horrible to snort it... mdma powder burns a hell of a lot if you snort it. orally is probably best.
  • Options
    I mean, do you swallow, or dissolve through the tounge muscle?
  • Options
    its good gear, slightly different buzz from pills but feels a fair bit 'cleaner'

fuck lettin it sit on your tounge and dissolve, it tastes discusting

you said its in rock form.. just put it in a bag and crush it with a lighter/coin/anything and wrap a bit up in a skin then bomb it

most people would probably take somewhere between 100 - 200mg to start, depending on how much you usually take. id start with 300 - 400mg but im a self confessed wanker :yum:
  • Options
    Shit, thanks man. Appreciate it :). I'll be popping some tonight. Rizla bomb it is :)
  • Options
    I alwasys just dab a bit on my finger and suck it and swallow. (!) But another way to do it is to put some in a small bottle of water and take sips from it. Eitherr way its an astounding drug and I've had nothing but amazing experiences on it. Still can't understand though why the first time it was an off-white powder and the second time it was green and sparkling
  • Options
    If it is pure then 1/8th of a gram or 125mg is all you should need, with perhaps a 50mg top up dose at the +2hr mark.

Taking 300mg+ is stupid, dangerous and missing the point of the chemical itself if you ask me.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    stupid, dangerous and missing the point

sounds about right :razz:
  • Options
    i love the mdma buzz...i usually just put it on my tounge of dab my finger and swallow it...what is the proper colour it should be??
  • Options
    it can be a loada different colours i think depending on the way it was produced .. theres no one 'right' colour
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    it can be a loada different colours i think depending on the way it was produced .. theres no one 'right' colour

Yes there is, it should have no real colour, in its clean and pure state it should be a white/clear crystaline powder.
  • Options
    well ive had a few different colours .. ranging from white powder to clear crystals to brown crystals and they've all more than done the job
  • Options
    ive had a range of different colours..yellow, rusty browny.. but the white crystal was without a doubt the best i've ever had.
  • Options
    ive had a range of different colours..yellow, rusty browny.. but the white crystal was without a doubt the best i've ever had.

Lazy chemists round your way then?