Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

so where do you get them?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm I like coke. I don't do it often but when I do it's good. I'm a pill 'ed though :)

to answer the question.. I just get it from clubbing mates or lads who fancy me. I would like a dealer but they seem to be hard to find round my area ffs :razz:
  • Options
    I will always prefer beanies to any thing else but i never say no to a line
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Hmm I like coke. I don't do it often but when I do it's good. I'm a pill 'ed though :)

to answer the question.. I just get it from clubbing mates or lads who fancy me. I would like a dealer but they seem to be hard to find round my area ffs :razz:

Arent drug dealers in Manchester like sand in Iraq ? :D
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Arent drug dealers in Manchester like sand in Iraq ? :D

Manchester is a big place and I just don't live in the right areas. Even if I am classed as Salford!
  • Options
    I phoned Frank at the weekend for a buzz.

I was like:

'Yeah hi...I have a really big problem..!'
    'What's wrong?'
    'I have a massive problem with drugs right now!'
    'What are you taking? You can tell Frank, you know...'
    'Well I don't know if you can, really..but I'll try.'
    'We're listening.'
    'WE'VE RAN OUT OF CHING, MAN!'
    -click-

Ahahaha, when you're tuned to the moon phoning Frank's the best. :lol:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Manchester is a big place and I just don't live in the right areas. Even if I am classed as Salford!

I never had much problem in Notts. One walk up dealer lane and I was sorted.

Newcaslte is a different story though. Were too classy up north ;)
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I phoned Frank at the weekend for a buzz.

I was like:

'Yeah hi...I have a really big problem..!'
    'What's wrong?'
    'I have a massive problem with drugs right now!'
    'What are you taking? You can tell Frank, you know...'
    'Well I don't know if you can, really..but I'll try.'
    'We're listening.'
    'WE'VE RAN OUT OF CHING, MAN!'
    -click-

Ahahaha, when you're tuned to the moon phoning Frank's the best. :lol:

Lol. I didnt know that existed
  • Options
    Rachael wrote: »
    Lol. I didnt know that existed

Yeah www.talktofrank.com :razz:
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »

yeah well duh :P but i mean the helpline
  • Options
    lol weird i never had a problem finding drugs in medway, must be the company i kept, and the fact there's nothing else to do in medway :p ....in fact i was up there a few weeks ago and bumped into an old mate who i spent countless hours getting high with at uni, but this time he was the dealer and i was the customer, weird how life moves on eh....
  • Options
    i so need to get out more
  • Options
    it's called london baby :) about an hour's drive down the A2, and don't look back :p
  • Options
    it's called london baby :) about an hour's drive down the A2, and don't look back :p

lol i prefer the 45 min train journey to victoria personally
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Rachael wrote: »
    lol i prefer the 45 min train journey to victoria personally
    then the 2 hour journey to Hull?
  • Options
    blimey jst any excuse to slip hull into a thread, you could be a tour guide and take people out on the boats and shit...

*joke*
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    blimey jst any excuse to slip hull into a thread, you could be a tour guide and take people out on the boats and shit...

*joke*
    I'd rather not. Its a dump :p Thats what makes it funny.
  • Options
    lol i see, london has its fair share of dumps an' all......anyways, don't you people have jobs to go to? thread derailed (that's not an invitation btw), mission accomplished so i'm off to bed.
  • Options
    JsT wrote: »
    then the 2 hour journey to Hull?

ohh im sure its more than that, i have to change tubes etc..but this time im going by car with my aunt and uncle..so noo idea how long that will take!
  • Options
    Coke - expensive as hell, generally difficult to get decent quality product, only a very temporary high, addictive. Some would say it's a 'social drug', but most would say it's more about fuelling your ego and making you feel confident.

Ecstasy - pretty cheap if you can find a good contact, can be tested easily and generally less interfered-with due to the nature of the product (a solid tablet, not a bag of powder), the effects last a few hours. Most would consider it an emphatic drug, it makes you feel in tune with the people around you, and enhances feelings and senses. Downside is comedowns, which are bad for some and not noticeable for others - a lot say they'd prefer having a comedown to a hangover.

You really should think about what you want from a drug. Do you want it to make you feel good about yourself? If so, then it probably isn't the best idea to dabble, as drugs should only really be an enhancer: an addition to feeling good, not the reason for feeling good. If you want to experience new sensations, then consider what kind of sensation you'd like to have. The experiences you can have from drugs are extremely varied. If you want to feel a physical high without anything emotional, many people use amphetamines or even something you can buy from shops, such as poppers. However if you want a drug to enhance certain feelings or emotions, then different drugs will cater to different circumstances.

I suppose I'm biased against coke as I don't particularly like it, but I suggest having a good think about what you want and whether getting it from coke is worth the potential downsides. There are many, many options out there!

But anyway, if you are interested I suggest going to clubs or bars where you think people who do coke might go. Ask some people and you might get lucky - but be careful! Best of all, ask friends of friends to get hold of stuff for you. I'm sure most people only have to go a couple of degrees of people before they know someone who takes coke?! Or maybe that's just my friends...?
  • Options
    spoken like a true e head....i can't stand the feeling you get down the back of your nose and throat when you snort coke, or is that just me? the comedown's non-existent compared to pills imo, but i've never had a proper binge like.
  • Options
    spoken like a true e head....i can't stand the feeling you get down the back of your nose and throat when you snort coke, or is that just me? the comedown's non-existent compared to pills imo, but i've never had a proper binge like.
    Is it that obvious :lol:
  • Options
    I never go out of my way to get sniff, I've only ever had one decent gram of it. Pills all the way and most probably ketamine from now on.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    I've got 2 that I ring up and they will deliver. The one that delvers goes to clubs too but she will charge more.
    I've got one that is a mate who usually joins at the pub friday night to sor us.
    One guy I ring up and nip round his house.
    I've got a few standbys, sometiems they deliver, sometimes they don't.

Pretty much exactly what vv said.
  • Options
    I agree, coke makes your mouth taste nasty and metallic. Urgh.

I'm sure if you really want to find drugs it would not be too hard but unless you have friends who dabble, you may end up dealing with some dodgy people or going to crappy areas.

I've never had to get drugs myself, always been given them by friends.

If you're suffering with mental health issues though, tread very carefully. In my experience, drugs do not help..it can feel nice at the time, but it can make your head feel messed up and like you're not really connecting with the world. I've had come downs and felt strange for a day or two after pills, just be careful. And don't take drugs alone.
  • Options

I like that feeling tbh lol.
    The comedowns are less noticeable than on pills but after a heavy coke binge you are completely knackered the next day. That's how problems can start.... many coke addicts need a morning line or two to start the day and get past the fatigue.

5-htp ----since i've started using this stuff there are no comedowns like i used to have from pills. Absolutely magic stuff.

Ecstasy all the way.
  • Options
    Is it that obvious :lol:

:yes: the 'reach-for-the-lasers-safe-as-fuck' avatar is a bit of a giveaway...
  • Options

I dont particularly like 'the drip' after a phatty line and that thing slips down your throat .. bleurgh ! Never get that with gurners :D
  • Options
    e's e's e's

if you are taking drugs to have a good time its unbeatable, they win hands down!

fuck coke keep your cash and get a pocket full of yokes with it :yes:

comedown should be bearable the first few times you take em as a rule of thumb so you should be ok!
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    e's e's e's

if you are taking drugs to have a good time its unbeatable, they win hands down!

fuck coke keep your cash and get a pocket full of yokes with it :yes:

comedown should be bearable the first few times you take em as a rule of thumb so you should be ok!

Exactly couldn't agree more.

I know most people are advised to try e's in a house etc for the first time and not a club . But I say FUCK THAT. The music really makes e's sooo much better. Top music in clubs and raves makes the E experience untouchable in my opinion.

I don't really enjoy E's that much in house parties etc. I just end up rolling hard and mangled. Its the music / E experience that is untouchable. But then I suppose you'd have to like dance music first a least a little bit.

Undescribly good.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Like those world famous philosopher the 'E-zee Possee' once said...
    "Everything starts with an E"

I don't like to recommned illegal drugs to people because they all carry a risk, however small.

All I can say is that I agree with the consensus that nothing comes close to the ecstasy experience. It did change my life, for the the better I think. So many of the best nights of my life have been spent pilled up.
    Weekender Offender