You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Exam results

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anybody else not had theirs back yet?

If you have, how did it go?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I got enough to get on my postgrad course which im happy about. I got a 2:2 though. 58 :( Im the only person i know to get a 2:2
    I have I have I have :D.

But nobody will understand them, so I won't say what they are ;o. I passed though :D.
    I have.

Got a 2:1 (67%). So thats me graduated and got the requirements for my grad job. :D
    Kazbo wrote: »
    I have.

Got a 2:1 (67%). So thats me graduated and got the requirements for my grad job. :D

Me too. Though I don't know what percentage I got.

Though I do know I got a 71 in one of my units. Result.
    I got a 2:1 :)
    My brother just got a 2.1 in Economics, is the grade distribution like this across the country?? Like 80% getting a 2.1 and barely anyone a 2.2? No 3rds anymore?
    Yay to all you smart asses people ;):D
    Ricardo R wrote: »
    My brother just got a 2.1 in Economics, is the grade distribution like this across the country?? Like 80% getting a 2.1 and barely anyone a 2.2? No 3rds anymore?

Lots of people got a 2:2 at my uni. In fact I know 1 other who got a 2:1 and 1 who got a 1st. All the rest of my mates got 3rds or 2:2's.

Though I do know I got a 71 in one of my units. Result.

I got 77% in my dissertation I'm well chuffed. :D
    Would it not depend on what your degree was in anyway? Aren't some going to be harder than others?
    I got a 2.1 in Psychology :) Well done everyone.

Only thing is, it says candidates who have agreed to the publication of their names. Maybe all the 2:2 and 3rd graduates didn't want their names published?
    2.1 fuck yeah
    2:1 at the end of year 2...

Not happy with myself... Need to work harder.
    ^ wtf?
    Namaste wrote: »

2:1 is a brilliant grade - I'd be v pleased with myself if that's what I was getting. Unfortunately I look to be on course for a 2:2. I don't want a Desmond :(
    Everyone has done better than me. This makes me feel like turning into a bitter and twisted super villain.
    silverhalo wrote: »
    I got a 2.1 in Psychology :) Well done everyone.

Moi aussi :D
    2:1 is a brilliant grade - I'd be v pleased with myself if that's what I was getting.

:yes:

I get some of mine on Wednesday (I think) and another lot at the end of August.
    I passed my first year, wooooo :D
    Namaste wrote: »

Seriously, wtf? You don't need a 1st, a 2.1 is good enough for any top job. Or are you insecure and feel the need to 'be the best' for no reason/purpose?
    Seriously, wtf? You don't need a 1st, a 2.1 is good enough for any top job. Or are you insecure and feel the need to 'be the best' for no reason/purpose?

I would give alot to have gotten a 2:1. :|
    Ive just passed my second year!!! Woot!!!

Averaged a 2:1 in my major and a 2:2 in my minor! Was well chuffed :yippe:
    Since this thread is here I'll just take the opportunity to boast about my brother's results. He just finished his first year of a Masters in Public Administration (MPA) at LSE, with not only an average mark of Distinction, but with THE best results of the whole class. :D :hyper:
    He's even earned a monetary prize for it.

I'm sorry but I can't resist to boast, I'm just one proud sister! :heart::D:D
    xsazx wrote: »
    awww congrats all :D gotta wait till august still for my gcses but I want them now so I can decide which of the grammars to accept the place for and complete the preparation work for it (mums saying do both schools but when taking 5 A levels at one school or 6 IB the work load is huge with 30/40 page booklets per subject :()
    Do IB do IB do IB!

You won't have to wait so long for your results at the end, if that helps ;).
    xsazx wrote: »
    it that good? hehe yea im 90% certain I will do the IB now as it seems to be the way exams are going in grammars/independant schools and the teaching seems better (some of the highest results in the country)
    I finished my exams before some of my A-Level friends had even started theirs (last one was May 23rd) , and I got my results over a month before they do (July 6th). Longer summer, yes?

IB IS awesome, anyway, and if you need any help, you know who to ask ;).
    I get my results tomorrow - absolutely shitting it!
    I should've got mine by now (they're in the post) but haven't.:(
    icey wrote: »
    I get my results tomorrow - absolutely shitting it!
    Good luck :D.
    2:1 is a brilliant grade - I'd be v pleased with myself if that's what I was getting. Unfortunately I look to be on course for a 2:2. I don't want a Desmond :(

Well I got a 68 average from year 2, so there's always time to pull it up 3%.

Thing is, I'm about to enter a very competitive field (if anyone considers me) and really want to do well. Most of the universities I'm looking at to eventually go on to do Masters want a 1:1... In the human rights field, I'll be up against Oxbridge graduates whose parents have paid for them to travel the world too... It's tough.

Nope... Check some university prospectuses... They want a 1st for Masters.