Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

heart locket

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
do any of you buy jewellary online?

i'm after a silver..antique looking heart locket that is pretty small.

not sure where to look, there are lots of websites but its a bit confusing

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    what's the budget, who's it for and do you have to buy it online?
    ebay scares me but i'll have a look.

i dont have to buy it online but i'm kinda lazy, it's for me and budgetwise..i'd say upto £40..i dont want a naff one but one that will last.
    To be honest, you won't need to spend anywhere near as much as £40 on a silver locket - silver's pretty cheap.

I usually buy my jewellery from the Jewellery Quarter in Brum as it's dirt cheap, if you can get there, it's worth a day trip - you'll come away with 10 times as much as you would anywhere else - trade price gold and silver from hundreds of jewellers. I definitely recommend it.
    I cant get there :( but you've given me an idea..there's a really decent Oxfam in Rochester high street and I'm wondering if they do any decent jewellary..Think Rochester is the place to go.
    hhhmmm you can spend a lot more than £40 on a decent silver locket - although it's a decent price to be looking at, you're not going to get stuck with crap...a little more expensive but really nice quality and very pretty and antiquey is the monsoon range which i believe has a silver heart locket for £55.

if you're buying 2nd hand just be sure to always check the hallmark! easy mistake to make...