Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

I am...

BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie piePosts: 6,099
an LPC Graduate! I have passed all my exams!

I am so unbelievably chuffed, as it is the hardest course in the WORLD! :p
«1

Comments

  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 I am one with The Mix
    Hurrah!!!!!!!! :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wow Well Done Bunnie !! I hope one day I'll be in the same shoes as you! Have you got yourself a training contract lined up?
  • **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,235 Boards Champion
    Congratulations you clever young lady! :yippe:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Congratulations! Well done, you! :)

    What does LPC stand for anyway? :p
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    squeal wrote: »
    Wow Well Done Bunnie !! I hope one day I'll be in the same shoes as you! Have you got yourself a training contract lined up?

    no not yet :( but hey ho. Come to me and moan when you get onto the LPC :p

    Thanks for the congrats guys! :D
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    Jaloux wrote: »
    Congratulations! Well done, you! :)

    What does LPC stand for anyway? :p

    Legal Practice Course - it is a post grad course to EVENTUALLY become a solicitor - just need to get me a job now!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You ll get job soon!

    i pray for You :) :) :) :) :) :) :flirt: :flirt:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunnie wrote: »
    no not yet :( but hey ho. Come to me and moan when you get onto the LPC :p

    Thanks for the congrats guys! :D

    More like come to you and ask for help! I'm a long way from that anyway, starting the degree in September, not sure what to expect tbh, did you find your first year challenging? If you can remember that far back that is!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I thought it was Lesbian Pickle Canner :p

    Well done sunshine, let the soliciting begin :D x
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    Malcom wrote: »
    You ll get job soon!

    i pray for You :) :) :) :) :) :) :flirt: :flirt:

    aww thanks, that can be added on top of my prayers!
    Squeal wrote:
    More like come to you and ask for help! I'm a long way from that anyway, starting the degree in September, not sure what to expect tbh, did you find your first year challenging? If you can remember that far back that is!

    Oooh you cheeky minx :p I can remember, it wasnt too bad, 2nd and 3rd were hard mind you. It depends what order your uni put the modules into.
    If you do Equity and Trusts, Snow White Queen is now your girl! ;) But I will help as much as possible!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well Done Bunnie!

    x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well done bun bun

    xx
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just had a quick look and it looks like my first year will consist of:
    • Legal Skills & Process
    • Law of Obligations
    • Public Law
    • Law of Business Organisations
    • The Changing Economy
    • and EU Theory, Structure & Process

    How well did you do in your degree?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Smarter than you look eh :razz:

    Just kidding, congratulations of course! I hope you are planning appropriate celebrations. Expect a PM in the near future :heart:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ^ oh look who's back
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    congrats :heart:
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    squeal wrote: »
    Just had a quick look and it looks like my first year will consist of:
    • Legal Skills & Process
    • Law of Obligations
    • Public Law
    • Law of Business Organisations
    • The Changing Economy
    • and EU Theory, Structure & Process

    How well did you do in your degree?

    I got a 2:1 :D still chuffed a year on! I did skills, obs, public and EU. No idea of the others. Obs is contract and tort. Which uni are you going to?
    Briggi wrote:
    Smarter than you look eh

    Just kidding, congratulations of course! I hope you are planning appropriate celebrations. Expect a PM in the near future

    BRIGGI!! I have missed you kid! Hope all is good! I look forward to this PM, I want to know all!

    Thanks everyone for the congrats, I am still grinning 2 hours later, I will have sore cheeks at this rate!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunnie wrote: »
    I got a 2:1 :D still chuffed a year on! I did skills, obs, public and EU. No idea of the others. Obs is contract and tort. Which uni are you going to?

    Well Done! By how much was you off a first?

    I'm going to Lincoln, what's your opinion on that out of interest? I know it's not one of the best but if i do well with the degree and what not would what university i went to matter for a career in law?
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    squeal wrote: »
    Well Done! By how much was you off a first?

    I'm going to Lincoln, what's your opinion on that out of interest? I know it's not one of the best but if i do well with the degree and what not would what university i went to matter for a career in law?

    I dont know too much about Lincoln, but as long as you get your head down you will be ok. Have you got a job at the mo?

    I was MILES of a 1st, but I dont mind.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Have you got a job at the mo?

    I do, I've been there since August but I'm looking for a better paid one that i can enjoy!

    When did you start doing a bit of work experience here and there?

    I did some last December for a week but of course with still being at college i was limited as to what i could do because my knowledge was only basic. However the bloke said i could come back whenever i wanted.
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    squeal wrote: »
    I do, I've been there since August but I'm looking for a better paid one that i can enjoy!

    When did you start doing a bit of work experience here and there?

    I did some last December for a week but of course with still being at college i was limited as to what i could do because my knowledge was only basic. However the bloke said i could come back whenever i wanted.

    You should go back, experience is essential! I have found that out. Next summer try and get some paid experience.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunnie wrote: »
    You should go back, experience is essential! I have found that out. Next summer try and get some paid experience.

    How much experience have you gained?

    I will go back, I'll wait till I've started the degree so i know a little more then I'll just write to loads of firms. I'm hoping to build up a relationship with one (or atleast the one i went to last year), so eventually they may offer me a contract when the time comes! Although i may be dreaming a little :p

    Did you do your LPC at York or somewhere else?
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    How very dare you move my celebratory thread into Student...I am no longer one! :D

    I did my LPC at UWE Squeal and I have experience from 2 firms. Try to get experience for all different areas.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yayayayayayay :D You so rock :D
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    my_name wrote: »
    Yayayayayayay :D You so rock :D

    It has been said my dear! :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :(

    But it can never be said too much ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooooooooooo. I'm so happy for you.

    Well done! :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well done fluffy one :thumb:

    :yippe:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    YAY!!! Oh well done Em, I'm so chuffed for youuu! :yippe:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    Pah, more lawyers.

    Well done! :D :D
Sign In or Register to comment.