Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

can't sleep

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was well tire about 12am but now I'm wide awake, so annoying because I'll feel like shit later. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    Makoto wrote: »
    I was well tire about 12am but now I'm wide awake, so annoying because I'll feel like shit later. :rolleyes:

I know the feeling - I can never sleep, so I stay online most of the time.

Luce xx
  • Options
    It's only like 8:30pm in your part of the world as well, it's 3:30am here. So at the moment I am speaking to you from in the future as it's July 1st here and June 30th where you are.
  • Options
    Ok, that's just confusing! Lol
  • Options
    Makoto wrote: »

Same here. I've been like this for the last week now and yet I'm still up early every morning as well. Damn annoying.
  • Options
    SAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:grump:
  • Options
    yep, and i'm working at 10am.

doesn't help when my neighbours come back from a night out and start having very loud sex...
  • Options
    LL_Twins94 wrote: »
    Ok, that's just confusing! Lol

Are time zones really that confusing...
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I wasn't awake when this thread was made, but I was awake and here 2 hours earlier, so just as late as you. :p
  • Options
    I've gotten to the stage now, that even if I'm tired before 12am, I won't sleep. I don't know why, I think that it's to do with routine, maybe its the same for you? I'm not sure :)
  • Options
    temazepam is a f**king god for sleep :heart:
  • Options
    I've gotten to the stage now, that even if I'm tired before 12am, I won't sleep. I don't know why, I think that it's to do with routine, maybe its the same for you? I'm not sure :)

Yeah same here. I think the problem I also have is that I watch TV and fall a sleep for a bit then decide to get in to bed but soon as I do that I'm awake again and takes me a couple hours to get off.