Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Massage

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i want to give my girlfriend a really nice massage, but i want it to be good so does anyone know any tips or texchniques, obviously i know roughly what to do but next time we spend the night together i want to massage her body but not clumsaly (is that a word?) if you know what i mean, dont wanna feel like a prick and think.. err, what shall i do next haha

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ok, first of all you need to decide what to massage her with - You have options like baby oil and talc... I would be aware if you use baby oil that it isn't recommended with condoms so careful with that one!

Your best options would be either to get some proper massage oil or my personal favourite is a massage bar which you can buy from Lush... there is a sleepy one that is just gorgeous and it melts in yours hands to provide a very nice smooth glide for a massage.

The massage itself - firstly think about your surroundings... make sure that the room is warm and have plenty of towels to hand - light some candles and make the sure the room smells nice (this can be done by using scented candles), think about having some soft music going on in the background too...

When you begin to massage her make sure you use long strokes - ideally stand at her head end and work your way down the body - don't just use straight lines... make the most of the curves and let your hands guide you in the right direction. You will most likely want to start with her lying on her front so you can do her back and then get her to turn over... as this will be an erotic massage (rather than sports etc) I would go for what feels nice rather than getting the knots out... so keep a nice even pressure as you work around her body... you will hopefully get some murmurs from her which will tell you you are doing the right thing!

Make sure you constantly check if she is warm enough as there is nothing worse than being cold when you have a massage! You could keep a towel over her legs whilst you are working her upper body and then swap over...

My biggest advice would be to shut your eyes and let your hands do the talking... massages can be incredibly erotic to give as well as receive... stay as relaxed as you can (she will feel if you have any tension) and just go with the flow!

Enjoy ;)
    Splodgey wrote: »
    My biggest advice would be to shut your eyes and let your hands do the talking... massages can be incredibly erotic to give as well as receive... stay as relaxed as you can (she will feel if you have any tension) and just go with the flow!

Enjoy ;)

You know what Splodge... I think i've got loads of built up stress in my back... any chance of you working your magic?
    Thanks guys, and especially splodgy, those lush bars look and sound great, ive ordered a sleepy head from there website ready for the weekend ;) Thanks

Btw, does lush have an actuial shop in london....:)
    seaweed wrote: »
    Thanks guys, and especially splodgy, those lush bars look and sound great, ive ordered a sleepy head from there website ready for the weekend ;) Thanks

Btw, does lush have an actuial shop in london....:)

Lots!! :)
    Thanks slpodgy, i went down to their store in covent garden, have you been, it is actually an amazing experiance going there for the first time
    the staff are really helpful as well and demonstrated all the things there for me but i still wanna go back and find out more cos i only cheked out the bath balls/bars and the massage bars...

Thanks for introducing me to Lush haha, and to think, id been to the shop next door to it before (the yellow book store) or (banana book store) i cant remember the name but i never went in lush.
    seaweed wrote: »
    Thanks slpodgy, i went down to their store in covent garden, have you been, it is actually an amazing experiance going there for the first time
    the staff are really helpful as well and demonstrated all the things there for me but i still wanna go back and find out more cos i only cheked out the bath balls/bars and the massage bars...

Thanks for introducing me to Lush haha, and to think, id been to the shop next door to it before (the yellow book store) or (banana book store) i cant remember the name but i never went in lush.

I must admit I used to walk past it holding my nose as the scent can be so overpowering, however I went in there a year or so ago and was so impressed with the service I received and the knowledge of the staff... even down to my friend who had just given birth and what would be the best for her, i.e. very natural, not perfume etc...

Welcome to the world of Lush :)
    i think the smell from lush is devine and...well, Lush! mmmmmmmmmmmm