Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Possible STi Question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello

I am a very happy married man who foolishly got very drunk and had a brief unprotected sex with a girl I dont know.

5 days after I started getting a itching type feeling in my pee tube. I have checked all the sites on Sti's but my syptoms dont match any of the given signs of various sti's. It dosnt hurt when I pee and I dont (as far as I know) have any discharge.

My doctor prescribed me antibiotics just in case I had a water infection and the irritation goes when I take them. But then returns later.

The only difference to my normal lifestyle is that I want to pee alot more, I am sick with worry what it may be.

Anyone ever felt any similar syptoms. It has been 10 days now since my stupidity and 3 days of antibiotics.

steve

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Finish the antibiotics and if your symptoms still persist talk to your GP about it - you might need different antibiotics or further investigations into the cause

have you told the GP about the fact you had unprotected sex?
    You could visit a GUM clinic & get checked for STI's?
    It may just be you being paranoid & it could just be a simple bladder infection, but i would get checked if i was you
    Good luck
    If you don't want to tell your GP, or anyone, that you had sex outside your marriage you can do the GUM clinic under a psuedonym, you might need a memorable date of birth and password too, to get your results, and an address- you don't have to give one but they'll press you for one.