Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Thesite community radio

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ever thought about having a live radio show where we could have users phone in (Skype?) and discuss topics we have here on the boards? Maybe have an agony aunt/uncle as well?

Comments

• Options
    I would imagine people would shout at eachother too much...
  • Options
    The hysterical attention seeking would grate after about five seconds, but I just can imagine a raging debate going on, then somebody hears something they dont like and slam the phone down in a huff.

Brilliant! Get it sorted Jim :thumb:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    sounds fab. Could I have an early evening slot? I do fancy myself as a bit of a Graham Torrington :D
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I'd be able to host it if I could get come virtual cabling sorted for my computer.

SAM3 <3
  • Options
    I suspect a lot of the things people talk about on here, they would be too shy/reserved/embarrassed to say out loud. But I suspect there would be less rudeness...people are far more inclined to be rude on message boards for some reason.
  • Options
    That'd be a cool idea, bet you'd have loads of "anons" calling in about their sexual problems like genital warts though :lol:
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    sounds fab. Could I have an early evening slot? I do fancy myself as a bit of a Graham Torrington :D
    Do you have the same slightly sexy, but also scary voice as Mr Torrington? :p

I think the P&D boards would love to see me hosting a right-wing talk show. Mainly because of all the abuse they could throw at me because of it. :p
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Do you have the same slightly sexy, but also scary voice as Mr Torrington? :p

Can't say I sound like a man! Well I do this morning due to too much smoking!
  • Options
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Can't say I sound like a man! Well I do this morning due to too much smoking!
    Getting some in before the smoking ban, eh? :p