Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Theres nothing worse...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
than getting amazingly drunk, making a TOTAL fool out of yourself and looking back the next day and cringing...

than when you get amazingly drunk, make a total fool out of yourself and one of your 'friends' takes pictures and shows them around work the next the day so that everybody knows, even people you dont even know that well, I work in a supermarket so theres like 300 people who work there and the amout of RANDOM people who i dont even know have said stuff to me! its ridiculous!

discuss your cringy drunk stories and make me feel better.

im just going to go die in the corner of embarassment, bye

Comments

• Options
    :lol:

I don't really have one. Apart from maybe the time I made the mistake of not eating enough and mixing drinks and got drunk and apparantely, everyone knew I was pissed... (this was after I asked a friend of mine if he was trying to get me drunk after offering me some drink!)
  • Options
    Hmm...I tend to end up going out with my girl mates (some aren't the best looking) and get a lot of flack for that the next day of everyone else.

Don't care about how I look, everyone knows I like to get into a mess and fall over, the more pictures of that the better I say! :thumb:
  • Options
    Got plastered on absinthe at a work do. About two thirds of the staff where there and I didnt live it down the rest of the time I was with the company.
  • Options
    I have loads of comedy drunken stories. My current favourite is when I went up to one of my gentlemen friends and said "I love you in a VERY sexual way." Man, I wasn't allowed to forget that in a hurry. Also funny was the time I was on the way back to mine with a bloke, friends driving and I stopped kissing him and said "sorry, whats your name again?" I didn't even remember until my friend told me next time he saw me :o Falling over/down the stairs is a frequent occurrence, I'm surprised I've not broken something yet. And hideous pictures...the time I passed out in the bar due to drunkenness from our three-legged egg and spoon pub crawl race was quite impressive. I have that pic still, it was funny as fuck.
  • Options
    A few classics :
    • Went on a bender for World Cup Final night last year, ended up really, really drunk and lost at about 3am. Ended up wandering down the red light district by mistake, got talking to a girl who seemed nice but I was so drunk I didn't realise she was a prostitute, till I was standing with her arm in arm taking money from a bank machine. When I found out what she was and made my excuses, she shouted on her pimp type person to come and do me in and I legged it like I've never legged it before in my life.
    • Works night out Christmas 2005, wasted beyond belief and couldn't remember what I did. Everybody at work said I snogged the 50 something old crone from the canteen, and I couldn't remember to deny it! Turned out to be a wind up though.
    • Phoned my then girlfriend up when I was drunk and left a 10 minute voicemail telling her how much I loved her and couldn't stop thinking about her. At one point I forgot how to pronounce her name and called her "my biscuit box" instead. I know this because she made me listen to the whole thing the next time I saw her, and still haven't heard the end of it.
    :thumb:
  • Options
    A guy I've never met, but msn saw me rat arsed on the weekend as he was watching the club's cctv- now that's preeeeety embarrassing.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Went on a bender for World Cup Final night last year, ended up really, really drunk and lost at about 3am. Ended up wandering down the red light district by mistake, got talking to a girl who seemed nice but I was so drunk I didn't realise she was a prostitute, till I was standing with her arm in arm taking money from a bank machine. When I found out what she was and made my excuses, she shouted on her pimp type person to come and do me in and I legged it like I've never legged it before in my life.

:lol: Thats fantastic!
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    A few classics :

[*]Phoned my then girlfriend up when I was drunk and left a 10 minute voicemail telling her how much I loved her and couldn't stop thinking about her. At one point I forgot how to pronounce her name and called her "my biscuit box" instead. I know this because she made me listen to the whole thing the next time I saw her, and still haven't heard the end of it.[/LIST]:thumb:

HAHA omg. that is fuckin hilarious and made me feel slightly better.
  • Options
    Possibly the worst one was last year. Back then, I worked for the shops at Haven. One Friday during the summer, loads of us were doing the morning shift, to finish at 3pm. So, we'd all arranged to go on a massive bender that night. My girlfriend was also there - altogether, there were eight of us. We started by going down to an excellent off-licence a few miles from the park. We brought back a lot of alcohol, to say the least. That was just for starters.

Once that had all been drunk, we stepped out into one of the bars. By the time we were out of there, half of us were already pissed. I certainly was. As we were going to the second bar, myself and the assistant manager had our arms round each other, singing "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life", merrily enough. It gets worse, however. Later that night, I was joined by a work colleague whom I'd secretly fancied for ages. For some reason, I started constantly hugging her and telling her I'd always loved her. Thankfully, my girlfriend found it hilarious, and remembered none of it the next day.

Unfortunately, the work colleague did remember. As a result, when I came back to work the following Monday, my girlfriend gave me an absolute bollocking. And who could blame her?
  • Options
    Hrm, probably...this... :yuck:
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    Hrm, probably...this... :yuck:
    What, you were drunk after two ciders? Outrageous. This lightweight once managed to get legless after just three lager shandies. Skive and MrG had a field day when they found out. The bastards. :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    What, you were drunk after two ciders? Outrageous. This lightweight once managed to get legless after just three lager shandies. Skive and MrG had a field day when they found out. The bastards. :p

I hadn't eaten much and plus I was giddy on endorphins as he was really hot.
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I hadn't eaten much and plus I was giddy on endorphins as he was really hot.
    In all that day, I think I'd eaten just one packet of crisps. It certainly taught me a valuable lesson about alcohol. Nowadays, I'm one of the strangest drinkers ever to exist. I think nothing of having a pint of lager, followed by a cup of coffee and cake. Weird or what?