Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Music Editing Online?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Need to edit a few songs - cut and paste type stuff. Ultimately it will be written to a CD, but whilst I'm working on it the songs are in itunes.

Is there any software that can do the job online/downloadable? Preferably easy to use ones!

Or any foolproof methods of cutting 30 seconds out of a song and attaching them to 20 seconds of a different song.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    download adobe audition/cool edit pro - the program is quite small and its really easy to use
    Is Cool edit pro part of Adobe :confused: Maybe a linkage would be nice :)
    Not sure on linkage cause my copy is not strictly legal, but ive had audition and cool edit pro and they look and work exactly the same so im guessing they are?

ETA: Looks that way.. http://www.adobe.com/special/products/audition/syntrillium.html
    Audacity is good.

Adobe bought cool edit pro and put it under thier name, so yes its the same minus a few updates.

Our school has audicity now and its free so go for it!
    While on the topic of adobe audition, i don't supouse anyone knows where i could find some tutorials for editing music as the program is abit complex for me haha
    I use audacity all the time, that and a converter for changing them to WAV files and back to MP3.