Home Anything Goes
Chat is taking place on the boards this evening, whilst we fix some gremlins. General chat can be found here, whilst you can head on over here for support chat
Want to discuss Coronavirus/COVID-19? Head to the dedicated subforum .

Beautiful

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
What makes a person beautiful in your opinion?
It can be on the inside or out i should have said that at the begining

Comments

• Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Warming up? Posts: 16,688
    I assume you mean face/body beautiful rather than the "beautiful on the inside" idea.
    To be honest, I've never managed to understand what makes me find somebody beautiful. I just do or don't.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Beauty to me has physical/outward appearance connotations.
    don't think i've really thought about it, but probably someone who is honest and funny and generally has a liking for life. someone who is genuine and doesn't mess people about!!
    I can't say I often describe people as beautiful. It isn't a way in which I think of people often :chin:
    Acrobat wrote: »
    I can't say I often describe people as beautiful. It isn't a way in which I think of people often :chin:

Interesting :chin:

For me - somebody who's beuatiful on the inside, cause I really can't be doing with girls with ugly intestines :thumb:

Nah, just somebody who actually is amazing on the inside and outside but really has no idea that she is. That's beauty in a nutshell, ta.
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Nah, just somebody who actually is amazing on the inside and outside but really has no idea that she is. That's beauty in a nutshell, ta.

Replace she with he and thats pretty much I'd go with, 'cept I'd just say they were amazing/wonderful/incredible. I'd never really go with beautiful, I guess it's something I use more to describe things rather than people.
    Physically: eyes. If someone has amazing eyes then they are catapulted in my estimations of them, because I always think that a person who has eyes like that MUST be really amazing. Arseholes don't have nice eyes, like.

Other than that, I'm going to agree with what Bri said.
    I love eyes. I think beauty comes with the more you get to know somebody and their personality. The boyfriend can be looking like hell coughing up a lung and he'll still be the prettiest man around in my eyes. Same goes for people with ugly personalities.

And I also agree with Bri. Love modesty.

And the uber fit men with the perky bums jogging infront of me on the treadmill ain't bad either ;) Thats more entertaining and time passing than any simpsons or l&o on the tv's.
    when they buy me lots of alcohol, I think they're beautiful.
    I have no idea.

I can find people physically beautiful, but not sexy - and vice versa. I fnid many people neither, and a few both.

I can find spiritual beauty in people but not want to know them - and again vice versa, both and neither.

sorry
    Big cock, big muscles, big wallet :p

I don't know really. Good personality and a sense of humour is attractive to me. Ooooo that means i should marry Sandy Toksvig :D
    Nice tits
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Big cock, big muscles, big wallet :p

I don't know really. Good personality and a sense of humour is attractive to me. Ooooo that means i should marry Sandy Toksvig :D

Am I the only person to remember the sandwich quiz?
    To me the most attractive thing to me in appearence is expressive eyes and a nice smile. A person might not necessarily be conventionally good looking but if they have those two traits they could be beautiful.