Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

most embarrassing sexual moment

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
One time with my ex i was getting a handjob, I was horny as hell and ready to blow.. which i did..at a huge velocity smack into my right eye. Jesus that stuff burnt and sorta stuck my eye together..so shes in hysterics im stumbling around half blind trip over my jeans (which were still around my ankles) and crack my lip open on a dresser. Worse still we had friends coming over in 10 minutes. Im sat there with a fat lip and one bloodshot eye while my ex smirks and I ignore embarrassing questions.

Comments

• Options
    Riiiiight. Unlucky.
  • Options
    I once had someone sucking me off in their bedroom when her mother walked in, she stops in horror, shame though, cause as she does I blurt my load in her eye.

After getting my trousers back up, I chickened and ran off quite fast.

Well that might not be my most embarassing moment, but its pretty bad.
  • Options
    I don't have any too bad... except the first ever time I stayed round my boyfriend's house and his bed kind of squeaks and I went downstairs in the morning (he lives with his parents) and his dad went: Did you sleep well? The entire family smirked, especially when I just mumbled something and he said: What? didn't quite catch that!
    Could have DIED...
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    I once had someone sucking me off in their bedroom when her mother walked in, she stops in horror, shame though, cause as she does I blurt my load in her eye. After getting my trousers back up, I chickened and ran off quite fast.
    You coward. You should have used the opportunity to give her mum one as well. :p
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    You coward. You should have used the opportunity to give her mum one as well. :p

We aren't all into that sorta shit.
  • Options
    squeal wrote: »
    We aren't all into that sorta shit.
    I can't help having all the sexual morals of a tom cat... (as Teaghan famously put it)
  • Options
    I can't help having all the sexual morals of a tom cat... (as Teaghan famously put it)

Enlighten me to the sexual morals of a tomcat, I'm intrigued.
  • Options

Was this cat castrated by any chance?
  • Options
    I didn't think to ask at the time...
  • Options
    The bit where my ex's mum said to me (bearing in mind this wasn't a relationship, more of a fling, and she was SCARY) "did you brush your teeth before you started sucking on my son's neck?" right in front of a room full of his friends :D.

That's the worst, though. I've been quite lucky.
  • Options
    That's the worst, though. I've been quite lucky.

You should be grateful she said neck :D
  • Options
    Oh, I was. Although had she said what you are insinuating, I would have attempted to tell her that actually, I haven't done that.
  • Options

:lol: I hope so.
  • Options
    Got caught naked with this chick the other week and her dad walks in the room, fuck he was fuming, instant face redness. Not sure if he wanted to hit me or cry.
  • Options
    :lol: I hope so.
    Handbags at dawn, I think...
  • Options
    Going for it hammer and tongs, shouting screaming making the bed jump round the room... doing it in every bedroom.... get dressed, go downstairs and there is my new girlfriends mum who apparently came back an hour ago :banghead:
  • Options
    djm277 wrote: »
    One time with my ex i was getting a handjob, I was horny as hell and ready to blow.. which i did..at a huge velocity smack into my right eye. Jesus that stuff burnt and sorta stuck my eye together..so shes in hysterics im stumbling around half blind trip over my jeans (which were still around my ankles) and crack my lip open on a dresser. Worse still we had friends coming over in 10 minutes. Im sat there with a fat lip and one bloodshot eye while my ex smirks and I ignore embarrassing questions.

Lmao, what an amazing story to have, seriously that's just brilliant :thumb:

I have to say mine wasn't really embarrassing, but I wasn't quiet and neither was he, with forgetting his mate was in the house, he then crowned the loudest moaner.. (It was him) Ha.
  • Options
    lol nice stories, im with galaxy, shoulda had her mum

lol trust me its worth it, plus theres the funny, "by the way i fucked your mum" conversation a week later

i have worse stories but ill keep em under wraps for now, i have the feeling i'd be getting compared to a tomcat. lol
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    I just typed out what mine is then realised that it wasn't actually that embarressing, so instead I shall claim fanny farts as mine!

:lol:
  • Options
    me and an ex having sex when we were ment to both be at work we were at his and his nan popped round (she hated me) so i had to hide under the duvet and pretend it was just him there laying in bed and not me .. actually thats not embarassing really just nervous.
  • Options
    Dodger wrote: »
    Going for it hammer and tongs, shouting screaming making the bed jump round the room... doing it in every bedroom.... get dressed, go downstairs and there is my new girlfriends mum who apparently came back an hour ago :banghead:

Hehe, I had a friend who had something similar happen to her. Her mum was going out, they were upstairs, heard the front door close, proceeded to get a bit noisy, only to hear her mum at the bottom of the stairs... "Er, Tracey, I'm still here...".

I haven't got any embarrassing sex stories :( The only one that comes close was having lots of sex on holiday with boyfriend and discovering a few months later that the friends we had gone with had spent much time with their ears pressed against the walls laughing (holiday was a bit boring apparently! I wouldn't know, I was too busy shagging :D ). However, I wasn't embarrassed by that so I don't think it counts :p
  • Options
    possibly when my mans brothers girlfriend walked in on us naked - more annoyed than embarrased coz she got us in trouble wid the parents - who wouldn't leave off lecturing about condoms!:mad:
  • Options
    Hmm embarrassing...:chin:

When i was about 15 my exes mum was messing about and she pulled the covers off me and i was naked from the waist down, and shall we say slightly moist ;) His sister got an eyeful an all as she walked past. Oh the shaaaaaame :o
  • Options
    1) Sex in a park. We wearnt as fair away from the main path as we thought. Thankfully it was night time.

2) Sex in a B&B where the walls where paper-thin, the bed head banged agaisnt a radiator and the rooms next door could every single thing.
  • Options
    Got Cought

OK THEN GOT COUGHT BY POLICE GIVCIN HEAD TO MY BOYFRIEND SHAME:mad: