Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Weekend Thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:eek2: It's 8pm on a friday and there doesn't appear to be a weekend thread! What's going on, people?!

Clearly, i'm in tonight - i'm staying on the sofa watching films with big explosions in with my boyfriend :)

Tomorrow we're showing some people around our house, then going to buy paint, helping some friends of ours move house and i'm going to try and persuade Himself to buy a 42" TV cos it's a bargain :D

Sunday we have no plans yet. Maybe the seaside. I might try and feed my cat curry so she has her kittens soon too, we've got a sweepstake on and i want to win!

How about everyone else?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im taking it easy tonight then tomorrow im going to the uni pub beer garden for a campus bands mini festival. Then in the evening Im going out to my favourite bar/club thing. Maybe my jaw situation can get me sympathy from ladies.. :thumb:
    On Sunday my parents are visiting and then im going to the pub for a friends birthday.
    This shalt be the most boring weekend in my life, which is good because I've had a stressy week at work.

I'm skint, there's no football on, no parties planned. Nice and chilled one, might just turn my phone off all weekend and just have some quality me time seeing as my flatmate is off to London town for the next few days :thumb:
    Tonight I'm in, may watch a DVD and generally chill a bit, I have some veen-ho in the fridge should the urge take me. Wallow in some sadness because the object of my lustage came to see me at work today and spent a couple of hours in the office talking all about he is leaving the country pretty much for good in a month, and skirting around the issue of me kissing him last time I saw him :(

Tomorrow I'm off to pick up my DVDs as the post office have been holding them hostage since Wednesday and have stupid 7am-5pm opening times so I couldn't collect them :grump: Then I'm off to the fatherly home, where I shall be doing very little, eating steak apparently and going to see a band with mi Pa. Sunday my Mum is coming over for dinner as she is visiting for the veekend, then I'll potter on back to Oxford Sunday night ready for work Monday.

Crapola generally.
    i just got a batterin by a loada bouncers fuckin cunts

not a happy chappy at all
    I'm gonna visit my old friend at the hospital and then I'll have the most boring trip to the country I've ever had. You know, weeding and all household stuff aren't interesting at all :) So I'll be hoping for near returning back to the city.
    Going to the cinema with my mate tomorrow to wreak havoc in the city as he's back from his holiday! Tomorrow night I'm maybe off to see a wee DJ dude and get out my nut a bit.

ETA - I'll go and see the rest of The Glasgow School of Art's degree exhibition as I never got to see textiles or jewellery displays!
    Fuck this weekend, it's a load of shit.

It's all about next weekend mate, Wildchild outside aftershow party!!! RAVE!!!

Phat line up in the Hardcore, Drum & Bass and Hard Trance rooms.

Can't wait to see Sharkey on the mic again!
    Well, I'm working during the day on Saturday. I finish at 6pm today. After that, I'm going to see a woman who I've been getting to know recently. She says that, as I passed my driving test on Friday, she is going to give me a present. I have no idea what that might be, though.

As for Sunday, that most likely depends too on what the present was!
    z- wrote: »
    i just got a batterin by a loada bouncers fuckin cunts

not a happy chappy at all

Alright mate? What happened?

Doing fuck all tonight, going on a wee rampage tomorrow though.
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Doing fuck all tonight, going on a wee rampage tomorrow though.
    Given the number you go on, I'd be amazed if there's anywhere in Northern Ireland that you haven't yet rampaged. :p
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Been at work today, seeing SWQ tonight and tommorow, then maybe some revision. Who knows.
    Hmm well. Yesterday I was in school placement then at work straight after til 10pm, so was totally knackered by the time I was finished. Then James met me after work and we went to meet some his work buddies for a drink for someones birthday. We only stayed an hour cos I was worn out, James was bored and had stomach ache so we grabbed pizza and got a taxi home. Am having a lazy day today. Got out of bed at about 11am, lounged around, had lunch. Working at 5 then going out with the girlies after. Working tomorrow 11-4 then see James for a bit.
    Doing hee haw now. Reading the rest of my book in bed probably. Or baking if I feel like it. I never even got to the rest of the exhibition. :grump::impissed::crying:
    Bar (RG's), club (Catty, if the bouncers don't remember I'm barred), and a pearty. Tragically working at 9 tomorrow, though D:
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Bar (RG's), club (Catty, if the bouncers don't remember I'm barred), and a pearty. Tragically working at 9 tomorrow, though D:

Did you get Scott?
    1983 wrote: »
    Did you get Scott?

Naw, only have 30 clams this week so there's no point texting young Scott 'til payday next weekend. Did young Mark get back to you?
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Naw, only have 30 clams this week so there's no point texting young Scott 'til payday next weekend. Did young Mark get back to you?

Not yet, phoning him after 7 when he's finished work and that.