Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

hi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
HEY, im jess 18 from west yorks, I Love having a laugh and a giggle always livens up life a bit lol . Great message boards gonna get posting :wave:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hiya, welcome to TheSite, hope you enjoy yourself :wave:
    Hello my name's Rubberskin and i'll be your innuendo waiter for this evening.

Tonight i'd recomend something about holding plums to start with followed by a main course of something smutty, the 'gasping because i sat on a cucumber' is rather good tonight. For desert we have a nice range of misrepresentations around the phrase 'Oooo that's a hard one' with your choice of cream, ice cream or custard.

Yes, i am that mad. Welcome :D
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Hello my name's Rubberskin and i'll be your innuendo waiter for this evening.

Tonight i'd recomend something about holding plums to start with followed by a main course of something smutty, the 'gasping because i sat on a cucumber' is rather good tonight. For desert we have a nice range of misrepresentations around the phrase 'Oooo that's a hard one' with your choice of cream, ice cream or custard.

Yes, i am that mad. Welcome :D

Have you taken you medication this evening Rubber ;)
    Oh s**t i haven't had me hiv meds this morning, bugger.