Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Saturday Jobs!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know where i can get a saturday job or a part-time job after 3:30pm? i want a good pay and i don't want to do really long hours, 3 hours a day at the most. I am 15 and still go to school but i really need a job. help pls xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It'd be hard to find such a job tbh. The most obvious ones to look at though, are retail. People your age would get into that sector of part time employment. I did and many of my freinds did. You can expect an early start, hectic enviroment, shit pay, and an evening finnish. Its tough, rough even, especially when you start going out Friday, Saturday nights but you get used to it. Live it! :D

Remember its all about the money !
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Sainsburys take on from 15, and they dont make you work any longer than 7 I think.
    It is good money, and they are a good enough company to work for if it is just part time.
    I had my first job in a chippy which was good enough and gave me some spending money.
    A lot of other shops wont take you on until you are 16, so if that is happening soon, then it is a possibility to take into account.
    Bunnie wrote: »
    Sainsburys take on from 15, and they dont make you work any longer than 7 I think.
    It is good money, and they are a good enough company to work for if it is just part time.
    I had my first job in a chippy which was good enough and gave me some spending money.
    A lot of other shops wont take you on until you are 16, so if that is happening soon, then it is a possibility to take into account.

which sainsburys? all of them ?
    which sainsburys? all of them ?
    :yes:
    pizza hut is apparently a dead good place to work.
    i've heard they pay well.