Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

First Time Buying MDMA - Worried About Fake

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right

First post, first time buying MDMA crystals.

I read somewhere on these boards I think that often you get crushed up pills which look like white powder, instead of the crystals.

Is this that likely considering how relatively new MDMA crystals are on the market? Has anyone else ever bought / know anyone who's bought crushed pills instead?

Doubt I'll get any answers here.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Buy from someone you know, and ideally someone you trust. Then test it.
  • Options
    MDMA crystals are relatively new on the market? :confused:

The only thing you can really do is buy off someone you trust. You could test it too, but this will only get you so far; even if it isn't crushed pills, it still could be mixed with other stuff anyway.
  • Options
    I have heard about the crushed up pills thing but I have never known it to happy to anyone of my friends...

Just make sure you look at what your buying first, MDMA crystals don't look like a fine white powder, its a much more gritty texture...
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    MDMA crystals are relatively new on the market? :confused:

The only thing you can really do is buy off someone you trust. You could test it too, but this will only get you so far; even if it isn't crushed pills, it still could be mixed with other stuff anyway.

By 'new on the market' I mean - it hasn't been everywhere for the last 20 years like pills. It's harder to get hold of, at least it is in my neck of the woods.

This thread is rubbish - I just want reassurance that fake crystals are not common.

Ignore me
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote: »
    I have heard about the crushed up pills thing but I have never known it to happy to anyone of my friends...

Just make sure you look at what your buying first, MDMA crystals don't look like a fine white powder, its a much more gritty texture...

Thanks. I'll look at his wrap.

I hope it's not raining while I do it. It'll all get wet and ruined
  • Options

This thread is rubbish - I just want reassurance that fake crystals are not common.

Sorry, lets make it better for you.

Your gear will not be crushed up pills, it wil be top quality , your dealer is reliable.

Can i put my crystal ball down now?
  • Options
    as budda said, buy from someone you know and trust and test it
  • Options
  • Options
    This is weird, when I last bought MDAM it was very bright green and twinkly! It was amazing too! How come the colour difference?
  • Options
    Perhaps due to a chemist who hasn't washed it up properly, it maybe leftovers from the synthesis.