Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

ket

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
fuckin helll ....................................

coorrrr i feel like shit this morning !!!

tried it for the first time last night and it knocked my socks off !!! I was afraid of car seats

really didnt know it was that powerful

my nose still feels a bit funky

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In the car on ket... that's a funny experience!

I once went on a fantastic voyage with my mate to see our acquaintance, then on the way back he wanted to drop a love letter to this girl, but without her knowing. So here I am, wasted, trying to climb over her fence without making any noise... plus with the slowdown, it took about half an hour!

How much did you take, just thinking? You'll probably feel groggy for a day or two but then be right as rain.
    ketamine is pretty f**king powerful :heart:
    I also tried it for the first time the other night....proper mental shit.

I have also discovered that mixing strong Cocaine with Ketamine is a heavenly experience.
    I luuuuuuuurve da ket
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I have also discovered that mixing strong Cocaine with Ketamine is a heavenly experience.

I've seen quite a few people get fucked up with that combo. Thinking the coke is levelling them out, taking more ket and K-Holing.

Still alot of fun if you get it right, though :razz:
    Kiezo wrote: »
    I've seen quite a few people get fucked up with that combo. Thinking the coke is levelling them out, taking more ket and K-Holing.

Still alot of fun if you get it right, though :razz:

Yeah I was worried that because they are both such different drugs, they would cancel eachother out.

How wrong I was!! I was floating and tripping from the K and still had that amazing feeling that coke gives you. The coke gave me the desire to actually walk around and feel amazing while the Ket was still making it hard for me to move anywhere or even see straight, but god I loved it.
    Yeah I was worried that because they are both such different drugs, they would cancel eachother out.

How wrong I was!! I was floating and tripping from the K and still had that amazing feeling that coke gives you. The coke gave me the desire to actually walk around and feel amazing while the Ket was still making it hard for me to move anywhere or even see straight, but god I loved it.

Ha that sounds mad...wouldnt mind trying it....:chin:

My mates do this alot. We mix them together and do lines of it. We call it CKone or Cokamine.
    Addict wrote: »
    My mates do this alot. We mix them together and do lines of it. We call it CKone or Cokamine.

Haha, yeah we ended up doing that and I was also calling it 'Cokamine'.

I tried the Ketamine on it's own first to see what that was like, then I started alternating between lines of K and lines of coke... and by the end I was mixing the two and snorting 'cokamine'.

Imagine adding speed and MDMA powder to 'cokamine'... :chin:
    Imagine adding speed and MDMA powder to 'cokamine'... :chin:

Prolly end up with something along the lines of POS 51 :razz:
    me n my mate were in a bit of a k-hole at one point tbh fucked up really

still no doubt il do it again if its on offer
    Ha that sounds mad...wouldnt mind trying it....:chin:

Yeah man, I haven't been that off my head for a very long time.
    We cained ket on sat night, early Sunday morning at an after party. Never done so much before and fucking elll it got me tripping like a mother fucker. I couldn't control my thoughts, everything repeated itself, conversation with anyone seemed to dissipate into nothingness and minutes felt like hours! Was sat next to this lass, and, I nearly threw up looking at the bumps in her face. It made her look that ugly! Things seemed an extra foot away. I grabbed a pill off the table, and it seemed to grow in to a biscuit size monster, I mean of the digestive circumference!

Wont be doing it again for a long, long, while. I'll stick to pills. It was a Complete head fuck, but fun all the same :lol: I'm really coming down today though, and it'sss baaad! Not to mention, when I got home from my mates from town this morning, already feeling utter twaddle, my mums at the door. "Where the hell have you been!? I've been worried sick!" She ended up calling all the hospitals in Manchester, police stations, and was about to go out the door and report me as a missing persons. She was in tears I was alright. I really feel like shite now, really, really feel like shite :lol: for putting her through that. The thing is I've done days without getting in touch before, an I would of rang to let her know where I was, just my phone had gone dead.

My god though, I'm 21!

ugh....
    Ahahaha, Box mate you really should warn people you're in for a heavy night where K is involved. :razz: You'll be tuned to the moon.

I remember last time I did it with my mate he was talking to the fingers on his hand and telling them that they all had to obey his thumb as he was the boss of all the other fingers, then he wrote all over his floor and a letter to himself which he couldn't remember telling himself that he is cool as fuck. Hahaha, he's a pure riot.

There was another time we were in a taxi coming back from a party and he kept shouting 'WHERE AM I?!' and freaking out then instantly he'd be merrily singing away thinking he was flying a helicopter in St. Andrews.

Not done it in aaaaages, gonna get some come payday. Roll on a week this Friday! :yippe:
    my dealer gave me 7 free grams for my bday this wknd :D she's mint :D and it didn't last very long!
    Lucky !! fuckin hell they're generous aren't they ?
    7 grams? Crazy.

We had a ket dealer at our gaff dishing it out! Pills, MDMA, Sniff, booze, weed. Maximum comsupmtion! I was on the beach! Right lawwfff.
    VinylVicky wrote: »
    my dealer gave me 7 free grams for my bday this wknd :D she's mint :D and it didn't last very long!

fucking nice 1. say u had a mad nite..or wait..nights/days.

Nice1... method in her madness tho i'm sure lol
    It was mental but we got through a lot more than that - over a 3 day period though!
    It was mental but we got through a lot more than that - over a 3 day period though!

Fuck me, id be ruined... properly ruined!
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Fuck me, id be ruined... properly ruined!
    we were! when it ran out we had aciiiiiiiid!
    Box wrote: »
    We cained ket on sat night, early Sunday morning at an after party. Never done so much before and fucking elll it got me tripping like a mother fucker. I couldn't control my thoughts, everything repeated itself, conversation with anyone seemed to dissipate into nothingness and minutes felt like hours! Was sat next to this lass, and, I nearly threw up looking at the bumps in her face. It made her look that ugly! Things seemed an extra foot away. I grabbed a pill off the table, and it seemed to grow in to a biscuit size monster, I mean of the digestive circumference!

Wont be doing it again for a long, long, while. I'll stick to pills. It was a Complete head fuck, but fun all the same :lol: I'm really coming down today though, and it'sss baaad! Not to mention, when I got home from my mates from town this morning, already feeling utter twaddle, my mums at the door. "Where the hell have you been!? I've been worried sick!" She ended up calling all the hospitals in Manchester, police stations, and was about to go out the door and report me as a missing persons. She was in tears I was alright. I really feel like shite now, really, really feel like shite :lol: for putting her through that. The thing is I've done days without getting in touch before, an I would of rang to let her know where I was, just my phone had gone dead.

My god though, I'm 21!

ugh....

Aaaw mummys boy hehe just joking

Dunno how you can face your parents after doing drugs, I cant ! I ignor them for days if possible cos I get all scatty thinking they have found out or something.

Yeah Ket does mental things to the head, that poor girl you were sat next to !

I was in a car with my friend and these two lads who I didnt know and she buggered off outside with him for certain reasons and i had just done a phatty line and this lad was coming onto me but it was really fucked up cos I thought the car seats were talking to me and allsorts !