Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Posting drugs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok my mate is all like yeah im, guna order some shrooms online and get them posted to his house in the UK

I said to him its a pretty stupid idea, cause shrooms are class A and i'd imagine most packages frm the netherlands are treated as suspect and often sniuffer dogged or what ever? I said to him he could get in rpetty serious trouble but he insists it will be fine

What sorta trouble can he expect if he does get caught? take int consideration he has prvious drug offences

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have heard that the post, even airmail, isnt checked as much as terrorism experts would like (especially when you think that air frieght often goes in the hold of commercial airlines).

But that doesnt mean that its not checked at all, and I presume mushies do smell quite distinctive. I guess the outcome would largely depend on the weight, if its a big bundle then its going to be heavy.
    you would be better getting your arse over to amsterdam and sorting yourself out imo. if he was caught he'd be done for possession of a class A substance, depending on the size. once you've handed over the money, the drugs are yours. for a start don't get them posted to his home address - thats just plain stupid. somewhere else might be a better idea. how is he going to pay for it - if he can do it using untraceable cyber-bucks it would be a lot safer than paying on a card for example. as a general rule 99% of mail does not get checked, but its that 1% that does.
    yep go amsterdam , 25 pound for a flight , all the green you want all the shroomz you want all the sex you want :)
    my mate got weed posted back from amsterdam no problem...but see when i asked my friends to post it over to me from america...twice it never came!:banghead: :impissed:
    but see when i asked my friends to post it over to me from america...twice it never came!:banghead: :impissed:

Bet customs in Heathrow had a good smoke that weekend :D

Personally, I would get a cheap flight to Holland, I wouldnt get it posted to my home address though. I would get a box in a local post office (Cant think of their names: You know where you can have your mail redirected to) pay for it in cash and give a false name if need be.

:thumb: