Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Captain Planet warns against drugs use

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no different than any other propaganda
    tho' i didn't watch it all
    otter wrote: »
    no different than any other propaganda
    tho' i didn't watch it all

Actually I found it almost as amusing as where Captain Plane saves Belfast.
    Namaste wrote: »
    Actually I found it almost as amusing as where Captain Plane saves Belfast.

captain planet fan?
    link doesn't work :(

cpatain planet saves belfast is hilarious!
    Addict wrote: »
    link doesn't work :(

cpatain planet saves belfast is hilarious!

I SAW THAT THE OTHER NIGHT!
    And the one about the lad with the IRA Dad whos son dies before him and the backing track is 'Cat In The Cradle' hahahaha. Wait, it's wrong to laugh, but it's SO WRONG! I dunno how else to react! God, there's a lot of exclamation marks, eh!!!!1
    1983 wrote: »
    I SAW THAT THE OTHER NIGHT!
    And the one about the lad with the IRA Dad whos son dies before him and the backing track is 'Cat In The Cradle' hahahaha. Wait, it's wrong to laugh, but it's SO WRONG! I dunno how else to react! God, there's a lot of exclamation marks, eh!!!!1

HAHA! Are you talking about the old anti-terrorism ads? They were brilliant. I remember the one you're talking about. The fella gets shot on a set of stairs by some gunman in a balaclava.
    Addict wrote: »
    HAHA! Are you talking about the old anti-terrorism ads? They were brilliant. I remember the one you're talking about. The fella gets shot on a set of stairs by some gunman in a balaclava.

YEAH! That's the one. My mate's new girlfriend is from Belfast and she said these were drummed into her when she was wee! She made us watch them on Friday night and made us late for Simian Mobile Disco and she got drunk before it and shouted at some neds after giving them a bottle of Fanta Lemon saying it was bottled terrorism, I don't care much for her. :yuck:
    1983 wrote: »
    YEAH! That's the one. My mate's new girlfriend is from Belfast and she said these were drummed into her when she was wee! She made us watch them on Friday night and made us late for Simian Mobile Disco and she got drunk before it and shouted at some neds after giving them a bottle of Fanta Lemon saying it was bottled terrorism, I don't care much for her. :yuck:

she sounds like a bit of a nob sir!
    Here I just watched the beginning of this video, that Gia wumman's a pure lazy boot! She can no longer stand the peril of Earth? Get some blue cunt with a mullet? Here love, you're the spirit of Earth. Get the finger out.

*watches the rest before dishing anymore sarky comments*