Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Drug Dreams

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Recently, I've been having dreams about pills!

Its not even me in the dream actually dropping pills, its buying them and having them in a coat or jean pocket that I posses in real life! I wake up in the morning actually thinking I have these pills in my possession. Its crazy! I'll wake up still half asleep looking for these pills, truly 100% thinking they'll be there :yum:

Last night I had four pills in one of these episodes, but I knew three of them weren't all that in terms of quality. The fourth one I knew was a mega pill! Now, I work part time out of university at a shoe shop in Manchester. We sell a line of Patrix Cox shoes, these are a slightly expensive brand. In this dream last night, this 'mega pill' had a stamp I just couldn't make out to begin with, but towards the end the I realized this pill had the Patrix Cox brand logo printed on it!

I suppose what I'm getting at is, I woke up not finding this pill and I tell ya, I had a strong feeling of being absolutely gutted I didn't actually have it in real life, an that I didn't even drop it in the dream!

Should I be worried pills have this subconscious affect? Anyone else ever dreamt about drugs in the same way? It's happening almost every night! :lol:

Comments

• Options
    Lol Yeah I've dreamt about drugs alot... I used to dream about Cocaine pretty much every night...
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Lol Yeah I've dreamt about drugs alot... I used to dream about Cocaine pretty much every night...

But did you ever dream you had drugs in the dream and then in reality still think you had them?
  • Options
    Box wrote: »
    But did you ever dream you had drugs in the dream and then in reality still think you had them?

Yep, many times I've woken up and reached over to my stash place in my room, hoping to find my last gram to have a morning line, only to find nothing and realise it was only a dream.
  • Options
    Have gotten this but not only with drugs, it must be some part of your brain is tricked into believing you actually possessed these items or something, you wake up and you truly believe you have something and then you find out it was a dream and your gutted.

My friend had a dream one night his mother had died and he woke up truly believing his mother had died, sat there thinking about it until he realised it was a dream.
  • Options

Indeed.
  • Options
    I once dreamt that I went to a record shop, and ended up going behind this curtain to a secret room. The owner of the shop gave me this giant pill, in the shape of a soap bar. I said "how the hell do you eat it?" and he said "just bite off a corner!". When I woke up I was disappointed that it wasn't real.
  • Options
    I once dreamt that I went to a record shop, and ended up going behind this curtain to a secret room. The owner of the shop gave me this giant pill, in the shape of a soap bar. I said "how the hell do you eat it?" and he said "just bite off a corner!". When I woke up I was disappointed that it wasn't real.

:D

Funny you posted that.

My mate last weekend took a bite out of the soap bar in my mates house...you could see the bit he took out and the teeth marks..he didn't have a clue he done it.

Funny ain't it? :p
  • Options
    i had a dream i was in this weird club with gargoils n stuff this matey gave me on of those round refresher sweets n it had a mitzi sign pressed onto it. I ate it and got high but soon woke up.
  • Options
    wouldn't worry about it. its just your body's way of telling you what it wants.
  • Options
    otter wrote: »
    its just your body's way of telling you what it wants.

To get hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
  • Options
    wouldn't worry about it. its just your body's way of telling you what it wants.

Had these dreams all week. I get to the weekend having waited till then, an I cant get any pills! What a bitch!
  • Options
    Had these dreams all week. I get to the weekend having waited till then, an I cant get any pills! What a bitch!

sucks.
    still... as soon as do some pills... the dreams will stop :p
  • Options
    sucks.
    still... as soon as do some pills... the dreams will stop :p

I tell thee, every opportunity seems to slip from the fingers! I've been so close to getting out into town tonight a number of times (I could hustle pills whilst I'm out) but lady lucks having none of it! Argh, sitting here on a Saturday night doing sweet fuck all makes the situation even harder to swallow!

what a shit shit shit weekend! Right down in the dumps at the mo! Its not fair! :yuck:
  • Options
    I tell thee, every opportunity seems to slip from the fingers! I've been so close to getting out into town tonight a number of times (I could hustle pills whilst I'm out) but lady lucks having none of it! Argh, sitting here on a Saturday night doing sweet fuck all makes the situation even harder to swallow!

what a shit shit shit weekend! Right down in the dumps at the mo! Its not fair! :yuck:

Gutted mate, had a mad one on stupid amounts of pills last night..
    Found 2 left in my wallet this morning, so I've just crushed them up and snorted them.. haha gross but fun!
    Good morning thesite!!... or is it afternoon? Fuck knows lol
  • Options
    Gutted mate, had a mad one on stupid amounts of pills last night..
    Found 2 left in my wallet this morning, so I've just crushed them up and snorted them.. haha gross but fun!
    Good morning thesite!!... or is it afternoon? Fuck knows lol

:no:

...the weekend gets worse! My shit one gets rubbed in me face. Not into snorting em though. May double drop the next few pills, its getting that bad a craving I fucking well feel the need to.
  • Options
    :no:

...the weekend gets worse! My shit one gets rubbed in me face. Not into snorting em though. May double drop the next few pills, its getting that bad a craving I fucking well feel the need to.

Go for it mate. Double drop the night away!

I don't usually snort them either, fucking horrible to be honest but I had an urge for some charlie.
  • Options
    Go for it mate. Double drop the night away!

I don't usually snort them either, fucking horrible to be honest but I had an urge for some charlie.

I get you!

Not had chan in a while either, fuck me, don't get me started, I could pop out an get a gram if wanted :yum: Ive gone weeks without the drugs I rely on every weekend, not through choice, through lack of supply.
  • Options
    I get you!

Not had chan in a while either, fuck me, don't get me started, I could pop out an get a gram if wanted :yum: Ive gone weeks without the drugs I rely on every weekend, not through choice, through lack of supply.

Lol Yeah let's not even talk about coke, I could do the same and it's far too tempting.
  • Options
    If you're that desperate, if you call enough people you'll proably find someone who knows someone who knows someone etc. Difficult with new people at first, but once you find someone decent you're sorted.
  • Options
    If you're that desperate, if you call enough people you'll proably find someone who knows someone who knows someone etc. Difficult with new people at first, but once you find someone decent you're sorted.

Ive called everyone I know. 4 or 5 dealers. Nothing. But tonight! Hahar! I got lucky!

Box is happy anyway, or Dan if my real name exists at this moment in time. I heard your into Sankeys? You go often anymore? nearly got lips out there the other night.