Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Matty: The Native americanish type like looking thing person

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am a unique type of person, I usualy say all kinds of bad stuff wich i now list.

1. Religion athiesm through zionism.
2. race
3. sexual prefrince
4. things about your mom
5. things about every country and government if i know enough about it.

Now of course allow me to explian myself. Im am what the call a shock comic. I make fun of every one and every thing. That is becuase i beleave to make such a big deal of such fickle things such as race religion and cread. We all gotta laugh at our selves once in while or else we will always make war with eachother. To quote lenny bruce "Lets just say the word (cencord by me) untill the damn thing doesnt mean anything any more. I will try my best to controll my self for you people the ones that took every thing away from us!!!!! JK. I will be on best behavior in hear and if i do slip up please forgive me.

Thats not it but right now it is time to go to work. post more in a while.

Okay to explain my self and my life Hold on tightly now. *Plays Native american drum music on CD, and looks into a fire front of him*
Many moons ago In the City in one of our great Chiefs, behind the big red bread house. I was born.

Okay english, I was born in Lame dear behind the big store. Grew up as a Jahova witness went to home school. Then i got sent to public school in a diffrent town. Colstrip at the time was an all white community. I am a Mutt, (My family linage did not care about color) So im souix cheyenne and crow and irish, scotish, Actual proof that i am a decedent of Eric the red (Or so they say.) the list goes on and on. So any way i was born with curly ass hair and a unique skin tone (that actualy changed) I would go to colstrip and i would get beat up for being Native american, the get home and get beet up for beeing white. Well Low and behold i became a champion of equality. Living in new yourk and california and texas. I learnd more and more. (Granted i was still kinda racist cause of things i was taught as a child) That changed shortly.

I had become so sure on everthing and the way to handle it that i could not see how wrong i was. Then Carlose Menseia came along. I was mad at his first show, up untill the end. This big deal we make about simple shit. We fight eachother for that kinda thing. Why did it take the trade centers to fall to unite us as a people.

Any who now i work for the EPA as water quality tester (Intern) For bighorn mt range natuaral water ways.

Good night folks!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Oh you lie, just yesterday I came across the town of Lame Deer at work. Then I had to email everybody telling them that because its a funny name. How coincidential.

And hi.
  • Options
    okay care to explain?
  • Options
    I saw the name of the town of Lame Deer yesterday... Now you write it. Ooo scary coincidence. I thought it was pretty self explanitory :p
  • Options
    OIC, So where do you work?
  • Options
    welcome!! :)
  • Options
    Oh Montana, big sky country. I dream of living there in some godforsaken ranch or something :heart:

Welcome to the boards!
  • Options
    Lol on the ass hair comment i was wondering if some one would pick that up.

Here's your cookie