Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

hi

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ah good, well things seems to be improving. Have you got a private room or is it a dormitory affair ? I was in a dorm for a while and that was a bit freaky.

You do realise that if you see Big Brother and Britain's Got Talent as entertainment they'll keep you there even longer :p
  • Options
    my own room :) haha i know, the nurses keep coming in my room to laugh at me watching it so its possible!
  • Options
    Good to hear from you, you're certainly sounding much more positive so that's really good. Keep on going, you're doing great
  • Options
    Glad to see you back. Did you get what you wanted out of this?
  • Options
    Hi Rachael, missed the chance to wish you well before you went in, but it's good to see you around again and hear it's been a positive experience so far.

All the best
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Glad to hear things are going well. Keep sticking at it :)
  • Options
    great to hear that you're doing better and things are going well with your treatment.
    keep us updated xx
  • Options
    Glad you've updated us, I've been thinking of you and I'm really glad you're already seeing changes even if they don't seem like the leaps and bounds you've hoped for. It'll sound silly but I'm so proud of you for taking the steps that you have, it'll may well be a long road getting back to the Rach we knew before but I have faith you can do it with time and the support of loved ones and professionals.

Much love :heart:
  • Options
    glad things are starting to improve for you rachael.
  • Options
    I'm glad things went well for you Rachael.

I've been thinking about you lots but I've only just managed to get onto the internet because I've moved and stuff.

I hope things carry on getting better :heart:
  • Options
    Hope the move went well, it sounds exciting.

Thanks for the replies. Feel down this morning but still holding back from visiting a certain person's myspace page so doing pretty well so far. Determined not to go to it. I'm going back today and am feeling a bit stressed but just going with the flow really. The things I've got out of it are I don't and haven't felt the need to self harm. One reason being I have nothing to do it with! But even if I do, and I have this weekend then I wouldn't do it. My friends have been to visit me which was a bit embarassing at first but have been completely supportive.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sorry I missed the day you were here...
    So good to hear things are better though. :)
    Keep at it, will keep thinking of you.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey rach, it's lovely to hear from you - good to hear things are looking up and you're being well looked after.