Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

playsuits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
good or bad? they're all over the highstreet atm...i think they look quite cute but only on the right figure... dunno what i'd wear one with and if id have the confidence!

and also white skinny jeans? i think they look pretty good anyone else? but all the ones i've tried on that dont cost 40 quid dont fit well and are kind of baggy round the calf, anyone else find this?
x

Comments

• Options
    good or bad? they're all over the highstreet atm...i think they look quite cute but only on the right figure... dunno what i'd wear one with and if id have the confidence!

and also white skinny jeans? i think they look pretty good anyone else? but all the ones i've tried on that dont cost 40 quid dont fit well and are kind of baggy round the calf, anyone else find this?
    x

Playsuits are okayish in my opinion if they're kind of a bandeau style?

White skinny jeans are a bit iffy, I wouldn't chance it. I felt nervous buying a pair of black skinny jeans, and I normally love to try to mix and match outfits etc but I literally live in them now.
  • Options
    i have just bought a pair of white skinny jeans. First pair of skinnies i own.

New look £20, i love them, look great with heels
  • Options
    Neither playsuits or white skinnies are my thing.

White skinnies can look really good on the right person, mostly a skinny person right enough.

Playsuits...hmm.
  • Options
    Playsuits, really not my thing.

White skinny jeans I think are pretty cool though, but I think I'd be too worried to wear white trousers, I see them around quite a lot though and they look good. I really want some black skinnies, but it's coming up to summer now, well practically is summer, so I'm not too sure if its worth it.
  • Options
    What in the world is a playsuit? I hope its not the crotchless/nippless or ninja turtle outfits an internet search brought up. (Though would anybody really be surprised?)
  • Options
    love playsuits
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    my_name wrote: »
    What in the world is a playsuit?
    Yeah, what she said.
  • Options
    I think playsuits are pretty damned hidious tbh. Don't think they suit anyone, can't see when you'd wear one and they're just... odd.

I like white skinnies. I've got some 3 quater length white jeans from new look which I love. :yes:
  • Options
    http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=74442&parent_category_rn=74433&productId=345152&langId=-1

that's a playsuit!

i bought some white skinnies today, new look 20 squid! didnt want to play too much in case i wasnt too keen. they look quite good, but again more towards straight leg, not ultra skinny which i prefer!
  • Options
  • Options
    impractical for going to the toilet
  • Options
    anything other than comando with a mini skirt is gonna require a bit of a fiddle so you might as well look good. Going for a widdle is so little of your day anyway...
  • Options
    Donatello looked better. They would be cute if you were still in diapers, though. Like a little jumper, but shorts versions.
  • Options
    boo. get out of your jeans and into something cute Manda!
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    What in the world is a playsuit?

I'm glad you asked because i had no idea!
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    boo. get out of your jeans and into something cute Manda!

Please, you know I've got miles of style if my name were Crybaby The one you posted did look much better though. Cute and adult looking. Not sure about the whole one piece though. Like SCC said, a pee disaster. :p

If the white one were two pieces, that would be cute. I like the top part.
  • Options
    Some playsuits look ok on the right person and I love white skinny jeans.
  • Options
    i love white skinny jeans - have some. I didnt know what a playsuit was but i looked and theyre ok, not sure if id wear one...
  • Options
    Dinted wrote: »
    i have just bought a pair of white skinny jeans. First pair of skinnies i own.

New look £20, i love them, look great with heels

My mate had some from there but i cant find any now :(

I wanted try this on 36P24QBLK_normal.jpg
    but couldnt find it in the topshop by me i quite like it for just goin up town or something in
  • Options
    luvmeright wrote: »
    My mate had some from there but i cant find any now :(

I know, i wanted another pair because i like them so much and because they are white, i usually only wear them on nights out so they get trashed when i'm pissed.

I went to 3 different New Looks and not one shop had any. Soooo Annoyed