Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Parcel Delivery

I ordered something online and I had a tracking number thing, and they said they would deliver within 3 working days or something. So I logged on to the tracker thing, and the pic is what I got. Can anyone tell me what the chuff it means? Thankoo.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it means they have tried to drop it off two times and then left a card at your house
  • Options
    They haven't left a card at my house though.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I would phone them to find out what has happened.
  • Options
    are there any roads with names like yours? i mean i live in Old Hall Drive, Cliffsend, Ramsgate, and there is also a Old Hall Drive, Ramsgate and we are always getting other peoples post
  • Options
    Is that with Citylink?

If so...

UNLUCKY!!!

You're never going to see it fella!

I know a few people who work for one of their (slightly better) customer services departments, and oh, even as courier companies go, they're inept!*

* My personal opinion only, i'm sure in reality they are a model of efficent parcel delivery, offering impressive levels of customer care and satisfaction.
  • Options
    It isn't Citylink, and I'm not a fella! There aren't any roads with names like mine, but I live in flats and unless someone lets you in you can't get past the gate. I've never had a problem before with them though as I've had stuff delivered in the past, so thought it would be the same this time.

I phoned them up and they said apparently its been loaded on to the lorry and they are trying to deliver again today and will try again on Monday, so I gave them my work address so hopefully they might come here instead as I'm there 9-5 Monday to Friday, not at home. I also managed to get the parcel company's phone number to harrass them next time.
  • Options
    Acrobat wrote: »
    It isn't Citylink, and I'm not a fella!

Are you sure? In that case, wtf is that bulge about? :crazyeyes

Only joking, i'm sorry :)
    Acrobat wrote:
    so I gave them my work address so hopefully they might come here instead as I'm there 9-5 Monday to Friday

It's most courier companies practise not to allow any changes to the delivery address unless it's been made by the sender, so i think it's likely to be sent to your home again
  • Options
    They said today it would probably sent home again as its already been dispatched, but next time it should go to work, as I phoned the sender and asked them to change it instead of doing it myself :)
  • Options
    Acrobat wrote: »
    They said today it would probably sent home again as its already been dispatched, but next time it should go to work, as I phoned the sender and asked them to change it instead of doing it myself :)

Clever girl :)

Sould all be sorted then :thumb: