Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Short of growing your own..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...is there anywhere you can get shrooms in London nowadays?

You used to be able to go up Tottenham Court Road and get some nice ones.

I really want some for the Isle of Wight Festival, but its too soon to grow me own!

Comments

• Options
    i dont know about now....but i know they used to be readily available and on display along bayswater/queensway. On the opposite side to the stations and before boots, there were some random shops that had them right at the back.
  • Options
    They grow naturally in some places. Wouldn't advise going out an picking any mushrooms you see though because a lot are poisonous.
  • Options
    Have you tried Camden Town, last time I was there I was offered every drug under the sun.
  • Options
    Considering that Magic Mushrooms are now a class A illegal drug either raw or prepared in the UK, I seriously doubt you'll find them for sale in shops and markets around London anymore.
    However, if you know what you're doing, you can go shroom picking in the autumn or you can try and find an illegal dealer who will probably sell them to you prepared and at quite a high price...as Calvin said you could try Camden Town in the autumn, you may get offered some.

Otherwise, just go to Amsterdam where you can still buy them raw and legally from any 'smart shops'.
  • Options
    yeea the only problem with pickin is ya have to wait till september!
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    yeea the only problem with pickin is ya have to wait till september!

:yes: And it always involves a fat mish in shit weather around loads of muddy fields, searching in cow shit, usually on a come down, and alot of the time you find bugger all.

ETA: But when you get lucky, HALLE FUCKIN LUJA!
  • Options
    lol, just bang a few on the way up, keeps the energy levels up yanno

i might just bring a flask, sieve and other neccesities and make up tea up the top of the hill next time :chin:
  • Options
    oh i cant wait to picking time...gonna stock up and freeze them!:yes:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Otherwise, just go to Amsterdam where you can still buy them raw and legally from any 'smart shops'.
    :yes: and is a lot lot lot easier than picking shrooms yourself, which isn't as easy as it seems.
  • Options
    Yeh but amsterdam isnt on your doorstep..