Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Phone sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone done it recently?

I use to think it was quite pointless *ahem*I'm bit shy on phone*ahem* but having done it with my gf few times I'm slowly becoming a fan. Couldn't replace the real thing though but....

...Hearing her using the rabbit in the back round, knowing she was in her bed naked and having her whispering and moaning softly into the phone was real fucking turn on.

Anyway I felt the need to share....flame away :o

Comments

• Options
    What do you SAY during phone sex? I can imagine myself getting tongue tied and losing the moment!
  • Options
    You say dirty things to turn the other on :p i won't go into details but use your imagination!
  • Options
    I get tounge-tied enough talking dirty during sex, so phone sex really isnt going to work for me. Text sex on the other hand is a lot of fun, especially if you know the person at the other end is enjoying themsleves.
  • Options
    I haven't done it for ages. I'm not a nervous person nddon't really get tounge tied. I think dirty emails or texts can be more fun personally, because you could be anywhere-at work etc., knowing that you really shouldn't be thinking things like that :o
  • Options
    I get tounge-tied enough talking dirty during sex, so phone sex really isnt going to work for me. Text sex on the other hand is a lot of fun, especially if you know the person at the other end is enjoying themsleves.

Totally agree, I always end up ummming and ah-ing, or let my mind wander. Not good for me.. I love text sex though- I'm better with the written word than the spoken, so I can be all imaginative and discriptive. Plus its really fun when you're on the bus and trying to hide the texts from the nosy people standing around wondering why you're giggling.:blush:
  • Options
    I've done it quite a few times and he used to love it. was great to hear him get all excited which used to turn me on even more
  • Options
    I'm just waiting for the first pervy noob to PM you all asking exactly what you said and what you did.
  • Options
    I'm just waiting for the first pervy noob to PM you all asking exactly what you said and what you did.

The pervy noobs never bother me.
  • Options
    Do you feel unloved? If it makes you feel any better, they don't bother me either.
  • Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    Anyone done it recently?

Yeah, but less so recently, it's much less enjoyable on my new phone for some reason.

Still if/when i get my Nokia N95, i think i'll stop all together, it's huge, that beast will just rip me to shreads, i'll be limping for days :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I've not done it in a good few months, but I loooooove phone sex.

Last time I did it, the lad was so impressed he came up from London for a seedy weekend.

The lad being someone I went to school with who moved down south. ;)

I prefer text sex, though but I don't rightly know why! I think it's because it's less predictable and if you're on the bus for example and you're being told filth it's much of a turn on and more of a reason to rush to said person's gaff.
  • Options
    Lol Phone sex, what a joke.
    I'd crack up laughing if anyone tried it with me. :lol:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »

:yes:

It's just so...odd.

But anything that can get Harmless talkin on the phone has to be good :p
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »

:yes: I was bad enough when BF said something uncharacteristically dirty during sex-sex. It was so hard not to go into hysterics. :blush:

ETA, it wasn't even dirty. It was just, well unexpected coming from him!
  • Options
    I remember losing my phone sex virginity vividly. My girlfriend and me had been talking about something incredibly boring, when she suddenly asks "are you in bed?". I replied yes. A few minutes later, she asks if I've got any clothes on. I got the hint at that point. It was... different, to say the least!
  • Options
    Lacy wrote: »
    :yes:

It's just so...odd.

But anything that can get Harmless talkin on the phone has to be good :p

Hahaha thank you hun!! You do make me smile :)

I'll defend it now until the cows come home. I don't find it strange or odd. Normally for me its txt sex that builds up to phone sex.

I can normally decided if it happens or not with few well placed words/phrases here or there while txtin the gf/on the phone to her.

Anyway I'm happpy with it so ner :p
  • Options
    ive never done it id feel stupid lol and i wouldnt know what to say
  • Options
    yes i've done it. he never thought it'd be his kinda thing but he enjoyed it. i did too really! ;)
  • Options
    Phone sex can be hot as hell, but it can also be the most cringeworthy, awful experience ever... that's the problem.

Ringing blokes up and talking absolute filth to them before they went into business-type meetings used to be top of my hobby list :D
  • Options
    I'd happily pull my knob to a girl talking dirty to me, not so sure in talking back though, I'd just laugh. :thumb:
  • Options
    Its not too hard you just think out loud about what you wanna do to each other lol.
  • Options
    Tried skype sex anybody?
  • Options
    Lol, I love it when men talk dirty during sex, unfortunately it happens very rarely with me, I think I would get a bit distracted by other things though with phone sex.
  • Options
    I think id get too embarrased even just talking to a bf i wouldnt know what to say, but then again i could say some pretty rude things by text and not be shy but i suppose thats cus u arent sayin it aloud
  • Options
    Yeah I've tried phone sex :p My partner and I never have problems talking dirty...
    I love text sex better though - I think because you can be ANYWHERE while doing it. On one memorable occasion I was just lounging around on a hot day in the park with all my friends texting my boyfriend - and he was out for a drive with his uncle! Apparently that got... awkward :p his end, that is, my friends were none the wiser!
    Msn sex, anyone?
  • Options
    I could never work up the guts to say what I was thinking over the phone. He has no problem with that though, which is fine by me, and leads to some wonderful orgasms ;d. But text sex is more fun. Especially when I know he's at work surrounded by people :D.