Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Tinky Winkys' sexuality under the spotlight

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oh dear, haven't those poles got better things to be doing that worrying about a Teletubbie with a handbag promoting a gay lifestyle.

Full Story

Crackin Headline

I think it hilarious that they have the time to concern themselves over the sexuality of Tinky Winky. Surely they cant be serious ?

:thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dunno about Tinky Winky, but the green one is quite clearly a pimp. That's the greatest pimpin' hat I've ever seen. You can't see his teeth but I bet one is gold.

30050W_TELETUBBIES_wideweb__470x290,0.jpg

He's probably got the other three hooked on smack and rents them out to other kid's tv stars. I would put a tenner on Barney the Dinosaur being a kerb crawler.
    Dunno about Tinky Winky, but the green one is quite clearly a pimp. That's the greatest pimpin' hat I've ever seen. You can't see his teeth but I bet one is gold.

He's probably got the other three hooked on smack and rents them out to other kid's tv stars. I would put a tenner on Barney the Dinosaur being a kerb crawler.

:lol::lol:

I think you could be right about the green one, thats definitely a pimpin hat. They look a right bunch of reprobates, clearly the Polish Government spotted something we didn't :thumb:
    :lol:

:lol:

POTW without a doubt!
    The debate about whether Tinky Winky is gay has been going on since the show started!

Seriously though, I find all this talk about "promoting" homosexuality slightly scary.

"Poland's authorities have recently initiated a series of moves to outlaw the promotion of homosexuality among the nation's children."

It makes me so sad that this view still persists :(
    Maybe they should recast him as a plumber for the Polish market?
    Maybe they should recast him as a plumber for the Polish market?

Nah, cos then he'd end up with a big tool in his hand and that'll cast further aspersions on his sexuality.

They just have to make an episode where he takes Po roughly from behind. That'd solve the problem.
    The debate about whether Tinky Winky is gay has been going on since the show started!

:yes: I remember when the first Tinky Winky got sacked because of it. So then he went on a late night chat show and slagged everyone off that he worked with and he recorded a song effing and jeffing about it and you could phone up this number and listen to it. And I did :lol: