Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

just when you think you're over Him ..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
.. He comes crawling out of the woodwork !

Okay i had not actually seen this lad around in ages, had a breif drunken phone conversation with him a few weeks back but all in all had not spoken to him.

the reason for this was the boy i was last going out (lets call him, Zed) with didn't like him very much and there were rumours (pretty much true ..) going around that i was cheating on him with the other lad (lets say, Bee)

ive known Bee for quite some time now he asked for my number in town once but i said no then we met again a few months later and we just got on really well like we can piss around together and shit then i started getting with Zed, Zed told me he liked me but i chose Zed over Bee because even though we didnt have the same chemistry i could trust Zed and he had a job (whereas Bee was just dealing) and I knew Zed would look after me.

so anyway me and Z have a messy ass breakup .. dont speak to him much anymore and i was just happily plodding along a bit lonely at times but enjoying being single, texting a few lads, getting with different ones etc. so its not like i havent had any contact with any males

and then WHAM

see Bee on friday night we have our usual banter and then he pisses me off so i walk off he comes after me and askes if we can have a chat ..

this chat is basically all this cheesy shit (and i tell him to stop trying to be a cheesy twat and impress me etc.) and we piss around for a bit then he goes home then texts me saying i can stay at his so i go back to his and well, you know .. then we chat and stuff some more

and we've been texting and hes being saying some reaaally cocky things but thats probably why i like him and saying we should go out and i guess ive probably been a bit rude ..

i just dont know how to act with him i cant trust him he might be kind of charming but hes a complete liar at times .. but i do like him

and i dont know if he really likes me or what really

my mate said i should take everything hes says with a pinch of salt which i think ive been doing already

any suggestions how i should handle this ?

sorry its so long !

Comments

• Options
    Depends what you're after really. If you can't trust him and he's a bit of a cocky liar, then don't bother having a proper relationship with him.
    If you're just up for a bit of 'fun' then I see no problem in getting with B, as long as you keep emotional attachment out of the equation.
  • Options
    I'm lost after readin that mate
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    I'm lost after readin that mate

Glad it wasn't just me. :thumb:
  • Options
    And me - though i'm guilty of just sending an email about my saturday night which included an A B C and D.

But yes stay well clear of Z until he grows up and decide if you just want some fun with B or not...
  • Options
    sorry i got the letters muddled half way through ...

with Zed it is alll over now i wasnt a good girlfriend to him and with Bee .. fuck knows whats going on i guess il just have to wait and see
  • Options
    What do you want to happen with Bee?
  • Options
    well i wouldnt mind going out with him or at least have a bit of fun for a bit !!

but i always feel like we're playing games especially when it comes to texting and stuff and i really cant be bothered with it

but we do have fun :)
  • Options
    well i wouldnt mind going out with him or at least have a bit of fun for a bit !!

but i always feel like we're playing games especially when it comes to texting and stuff and i really cant be bothered with it

Why don't you just tell him and be upfront? He won't know until you tell him! I canny be bothered with sexual politics. Just tell him what's what. :)
  • Options

Do you actually have feelings for B, or is it just about sex and flirting?
  • Options
    No i do actually have feelings for him but im not sure if we would work

he says stuff like, yeah you know you love me and you know we would be good together everybody says so

what do i say back to that ?!
  • Options

what do i say back to that ?!

You say what you feel. If you do really like him, then tell him and give it a chance. But if he is an arrogant liar, then be very careful at first until you can learn to trust him.