Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Argh!!!!!!@!@111@

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, I just need a rant....

I'm heading off back to Arizona again (for those of you who remember) and I'll be there a year this time. So, obviously I need a new visa. Sent off last year's visa request form to the University without changing the dates from last year (so they were 06). Person who got the form, rather than email me and double check what the dates were, decided to change them to 07. So now it means that my visa doens't start till mid-August, a month and a half after I'm supposed to be in the States. And to top it all off, the guy who is handling my application is away to a conference this week, my supervisor is in Mexico, and Arizona is 8 hours behind us, so everyone I need to talk to is still in bed..... Grrrr..... :(:( :crying:

Comments

• Options
    Lol, this thread was a major success :p

Anyway, it's all sorted now. Was able to get a new form out sent a few days ago, and it should be hear today. Thank god for Fedex, that's all I can say :)
  • Options
    Awww diddums.

You plonker.

Glad its sorted.

That better?
  • Options
    Awww diddums.

You plonker.

Glad its sorted.

That better?