Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Favourite musicians.

2»

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I know that you tried to slip that one into the middle, thinking that we wouldn't notice...

As if! Mark Knopfler has the sexiest voice ever :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    red hot chilli peppers, alicia keys, lauryn hill, bob marley, eminem, ginuwine, dru hill, amy winehouse, tracy chapman, sade, shakira, can't think of any others, I have a very short attention span and find it hard to listen to a whole album, I prefer mix albums with a bit of everything on.
  • Options
    Biffy Clyro, Idlewild, mclusky, ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead, Weezer, Faith No More, DJ Shadow, Dungen, QOTSA, Incubus, Minus The Bear, Maximo Park, Refused, Cave In.

Probably missed loads...
  • Options
    High Contrast, logistics, Danny Bard, Cyantific, Friction, Mampi Swift, D-Region, Hype, Pendulum, Andy C, Matrix, Futurebound, Nu Tone, Drumsound, Simon Bassline Smith, Sub Focus, Fresh, Die, Clipz, TC, Chase & Status, Brokie, Noisia, Hazard, Nicky Blackmarket, Roni Size, Zinc, Skyver, Jon D, Ben Sage, Taxman, Generation Dub, London Elektricity, Alex Reece, Shy FX, T Power, Krust, Adam F, Bad Company, Aphrodite, Concord Dawn, Hive, DJ Marky, D-Kay, TeeBee, Fabio, Plump DJ's, Evil nine, Drumattic Twins, Lee Combs, Krafty Kuts, 2Many DJ's, Freestylers.
  • Options
    MIKE SKINNER .............
    hype zinc pendulum (sometimes) shy fx jenna g the professionals andy c t power fabio aphrodite shabbadeeeeeee skibabdee ALL DRUM especially the dark stuff !!!
    jay z dr dre tupac eminem 50 cent (at times, what his songs are meaningless yet catchy !) game
    blink 182 red hot chili peppers bloc party muse linkin park with jay z three days grace bodyjar
    the streets kano artful dodger plan B n-dubz (some songs bit annoying) sway swiss baby blu
    stevie wonder human league (well .. one song) womack and womack all seventies and eighties pretty much old-sch madonna cat stevens (oh yes) queen
    girls alloud sugababes hilary duff busted

i just LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE music .. thats not my favourites ive got loads more than that they are just from the top of my head its easier to think what i don't like
  • Options
    shabbadeeeeeee

Big up the highly, highly, highly...highly, highly...

I say hey, you say ho... hey!....

More fire! More fire fire!

Lol Gotta love Shabba.