Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anyone ever used a whip?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Haylo folks. Whilst clearing out my room t'other night I was shifting through some old party costumes. One of which involved a whip. I vaguely remember paying about £20 for the whip alone, so I'm reluctant to throw it out and would maybe like to try it out next time I'm having Teh Sex.

Now he and I would be into the whole handcuff thing, and he is fairly open about trying new things however I wouldn't have a clue how to use it. I'm not into crotchless PVC gear so I'm just curious if anyone has ever used it, ehmm...how?

And yea, I'm laughing at myself for even asking!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Agree on your safety word if you haven't done already ;)

I don't know much on the art of mistressing the whip, but at fetish clubs I've been to, I often see the 'whipper' lightly stroke the other person's body with the whip to get a sense of anticipation, and then start off with a couple of light whips to the buttocks. This might help you to build confidence, and not start out too hard in case you do yourselves some injury. Your partner will be the best person to let you know what feels good and what doesn't.

Have fun!