Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

im on the pill but.............

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im on the pill and dont under stand y when my boyfriend cums and then he pulls out all the cum comes out to ive ask my mate who r on the pill 2 if it happens to them but they say no y is this

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i cant explain why it happens but when me and my gf have sex when i cum in her and pull out the cum comes out i dont think it nethink wrong just would like to know why like u do so ne1 who can explain y i would be greatfull
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thats right!!! If you ahve sex minus the condom the cum hs to go somewhere. Ummm right there is a topic on it somewhere (all bout taking turns to sleep in the wet patch!!)

  • Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    where else is it gonna go? what has being on the pill got to do with it? :S you're talking madness.

    Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    she aint acctually!!! i read my pill packet and 1 of the ways the pill stops u getting pregnant is by thickening the mucus near ur cervix, this then helps to stop cum passing through. and that is why the cum comes back out of u!!!

    oh... i know wot i mean!!!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it doesnt matter if ur on the pill or not wen he cums in u only 20% of it stays up there the other 80% comes out the 20% thats in u lasts for 2 days then dies off
    so hopefully u understand
Sign In or Register to comment.