Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Airbrush legs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anybody have any experience with Sally Hansens airbrush legs? Not the one for adding any color, just the one for "hiding imperfections." I was thinking about it but $12 is a bit pricy for my taste to just go out on a whim for. It looks like it can't last more than 2 uses. But if you have tried it, does it do a good job at hiding these imperfections? Im pastey and you can see like every vein and even hiding a couple would be good. Also, does it transfer onto other clothing? I have one dress, that has white, and thats when I'd use it, as I wear pants all the rest of the time :p So any opinions would be cool. :thumb:

Though I'm reading reviews online and I'd love to know where they all say they are buying it for 7. Bastards :p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i've read reviews in magazines and they say its good and recommend that you get it...(and thats in the actual magazine, not in a sally hansen advert bit)