Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

E's

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    AHHH...

Just eat the drugs and go from there...quince sa ra sa ra..whatever will be..will be.

U nut! :D:lol:
    AHHH...

Just eat the drugs and go from there...quince sa ra sa ra..whatever will be..will be.

U nut! :D:lol:

Was hammered last nite.
    :crazyeyes
    I took half at first, and then the other half because i wasn't coming up. Not doing it all at once was a nice and gentle way to start rushing.

Depending on the pills, I'll take a whole one usually. Had some Love Hearts recently that were really nice, half then another half about 30 minutes later. Yum.
    Def just half at first... give it a good 60 minutes... you will know then if you want more or if your freaked out... SIP water if you feel thirsty (nothing to do with liquid/cooling etc, just simple physics... it's hard to piss when high so the less in the bladder the better!) also getting out of bed every hour for a piss once you do finally get to sleep is a bitch :)

And the same as the others wrote... do it in a warm comfortable enviroment with friends the first time... not a club, plenty of time for that later!
    Dodger wrote: »
    SIP water if you feel thirsty (nothing to do with liquid/cooling etc, just simple physics... it's hard to piss when high so the less in the bladder the better!)
    That isn't true. Ecstasy can affect the body's ability to thermoregulate, and if you're dancing and sweating loads you will get dehydrated.
    Take only a half at first

Buy from someone you know (ideally testing beforehand)

Make sure you are with people you know and trust (ideally people who have used before)

Dont drink alcohol

And largely ignore what those nutters from Northern Ireland have said.
    budda wrote: »

:lol: But you are guaranteed to have a fucking fun and crazy night if you do follow their advice!

Seconded. Would you buy drugs from this man?

large-horny-leprechaun.gif

:D
    :lol: :thumb:
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :lol: But you are guaranteed to have a fucking fun and crazy night if you do follow their advice!

:D :crazyeyes
    The first time I took it I was feeling quite cautious and nervous but took one to begin with. Felt a little bit after an hour and a half but not much so had another. Had me booming for a few more hours and finished with one more towards the height of the rave. Was an amazing high. Best of all didn't have a come down.

If you can, try pure MDMA powder (wrapped in a rizla for me), I find the comedowns on that a lot more manageable for some reason and the highs a hell of a lot better!