Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whine whine moo moo oh so weak

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For the past couple weeks after I go to the gym I get really weak (for lack of better words) feeling for the next couple days (and then I don't work out those days). Its not sore, not tired, I guess a mildly similar feeling would be th eway your body feels when you get the flu. Even typing at work seems to take too much effort. But I'm not sick, I always stretch real good and overdoign it would definatly not be a reason :p So, any ideas, similar experiences, anything at all?
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    dehydrated, or blood sugar levels getting low?

I get very light headed & weak when I'm too dehydrated sometimes.
  • Options
    I think I drink enough, but I'll drink more to see. Any specific foods or anything I could try for the sugar thing? Worth trying. Thanks. :thumb:
  • Options
    Eat an apple beforehand...
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    How much are you eating?

Try eating a bowl of oats before and after workout for carbs.

I used to feel like that after workouts
  • Options
    Honestly, I eat plenty.. to the point where I'm often asked if I'm ever not eating :p I munch on cereal, vegis and dip and yogert I bring for myself all day, and often times theres bowls of nuts out for everybody to eat which I take more than my fair share of (and donuts and cake and stuff too :p) and more often than not I grab a Jamba Juice becaue I'm addicted after work, then go work out and dinner is always right when I get home. I pretty much eat constantly thru the day and sadly, its been pretty healthy for several months now :( And my eating habbits havn't changed since its started. But hey, I'm willing to try anything that says I can eat even more than I already do!

Thanks for all your help. I'll be trying it. :)
  • Options
    When I used to do circuit training I would feel really ill the next day. I think its just because I had overworked myself.
  • Options
    I was gonna suggest more carbs... But just read your post on diet and so I am also confuzzled.
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    and more often than not I grab a Jamba Juice

I wish we had Jamba Juice over here!