Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Boots Chemical Straightening KIT!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone actually tried it? I was given it by my blokey mate as he is too afraid to use it in his hair, I don't rightly know if it'll work but if anyone else has used it feel free to reassure me, ta.

;)

Comments

• Options
    I tried it. Didn't really work. I still have to use my straightners or I have stupidly curly hair. However, my hair does seem to withstand moisture in the air now without going immediately curly again, so maybe it has done some good.
  • Options
    Haven't tried it yet, but plenty of people at work have. I wouldn't say it's an ultimate cure, but you can definetly see the difference from before. It's enough to make me want to try it anyway :)
  • Options
    hmm how much was it i might try that. My hair isnt curly to begin with its just kinky lol so i dont really have straighten it that much. Maybe it only really works for hair that isnt that curly
  • Options
    They do say if you have really curly hair it won't work entirely, but will make a slight difference. Costs about £15.