Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

southern comfrort

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was sad because the rain rained on my new hair cut and the cash machines swallowed my card!!!! so i couldnt get any drink

so i came home the parents were out at a wedding and i went to my dads cupboards and found some southern comfort and at first i thought what would i put it will and on the back it said cranberry jiuice so i put some with it nad it was arite !!!!!!!

it tastes kind of sweet not bad at all so thats savced me some penneis !!!! i suggested you should all try some now probably even better than jargen ! xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

so i came home the parents were out at a wedding and i went to my dads cupboards and found some southern comfort

Eurgh. I cannot drink that stuff. Its lovely with a few things. But it makes me rather poorly... :)
    Southern Comfort and Lemonade with lots of ice is nice. :yum:
    It's nice with lemonade.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Mmmmmmm, I do like Southern Comfort :yum:
    yummeh, I like it with lemonade too. and dr pepper.
    neat with ice is nice....i've actually got some on the shelf, thanks for reminding me :)
    tia maria, southern comfort, lime n lemo in a tall glass.....yum
    that sounds lush! I like tia maria- will def have to try that.
    Bullet & Coke with ice. Damn good, much better than JD.
    Yeah SC is well nice with lemonade
    SC Lime Lemonade manm
    Better than jargen? No wai!
    One of the few drinks that makes me sick every time without fail.
    Soco is delicious, and makes for a good addition to bbqing also. Its good with lime. 1shot/1oz of lime juice. And some oj to that and it makes a good cocktail. Substitute the oj for triple sec for a yummy kamakazi.

1:2 soco to sweet and sour is good too. Jack's Tennesee. Gold and Jager if you're feeling like fun. Jim, Tia and grenadine to make it sweet.

But of course, the most obvious of all, just add ice :thumb: It's so versatile so easily.

Its been a while since I've had any, you've inspired me that it shall be on my next trip out.
    No... has to be JD... just JD and MAYBE a little ice if you want to be decadent :)
    Sack all those spirits. Brain gets scrambled...

it tastes kind of sweet not bad at all so thats savced me some penneis !!!! i suggested you should all try some now probably even better than jargen ! xxx

:lol: 'Jargen', bless.

Southern whatever mixed with whatever will never be better than Jagermeister. :p
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    :lol: 'Jargen', bless.

Southern whatever mixed with whatever will never be better than Jagermeister. :p

ANYTHING is better than jagermeister. Last time I got properly pissed, jagermeister was to blame and the hangover was far from pretty. That stuff is rank :yuck:
    Dobbin wrote: »
    ANYTHING is better than jagermeister. Last time I got properly pissed, jagermeister was to blame and the hangover was far from pretty. That stuff is rank :yuck:

Sir, do not blaspheem. Was at my pals gig last night, and we made the bar it was at run out of Jager. Sucky :(
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Sir, do not blaspheem. Was at my pals gig last night, and we made the bar it was at run out of Jager. Sucky :(

That's cos they only keep a minimal amount- don't suppose they have much need for it :p;)
    Your all heathens Southern Comfort should never be mixed with anything EVER - weirdos.

The only spirits you should mix ever are gin and rhum - seperately mind...
    Dobbin wrote: »
    That's cos they only keep a minimal amount- don't suppose they have much need for it :p;)

I don't think I like your tone >:(
    Wyetry wrote: »
    The only spirits you should mix ever are gin and rhum - seperately mind...

You'll look like a bit of a douche in a club if you're wandering around with a glass with a tiny bit of spirits in, though.

You'll look like a bit of a douche in a club if you're wandering around with a glass with a tiny bit of spirits in, though.

Well maybe I'm just some kind of weird purist - i'd rather have the lovely southern comfort all buy itself and then a glass of diet coke or a bottle of water seperately. I do mix wine and fizzy water though.

Having said that i'm very unlikely actully ever order southern comfort in a club its more of a curling up in front of a campfire kind of a drink no?
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Having said that i'm very unlikely actully ever order southern comfort in a club its more of a curling up in front of a campfire kind of a drink no?

Oui.

But Diet Coke, naw :razz: No wonder you don't like mixing stuff if that's what you use.
    my tipsy love for southern comfort didnt last long ...

i was nearly sick from it last nite ! im such a pussy at the moment gagging after every swig dont know whats wrong with me !
    i was nearly sick from it last nite ! im such a pussy at the moment gagging after every swig dont know whats wrong with me !

You're a girl, it happens :razz:
    You're a girl, it happens :razz:

OI ! Il have you know I could most likely drink you extremely far under the table any day of the week :p (when on form obviously) my stomach just isnt enjoying spirits atm
    Spirits are rough, except for Jagermeister and Vodka Red Bull.

Can't drink whiskey or any shit like that, I'd rather chew on a pill then drink a bottle of whiskey straight....

Well maybe not quite... lol
    Was hammered on vodka redbull last night - love the stuff because it never makes me feel ill, just really hungry.
    my_name wrote: »
    Soco is delicious

Sorry, can't stand it when a nickname for a drink has blatantly been made up by the marketing department. I can believe that JD was made up by the people who drink it. I can't believe anyone decided that they were going to start calling it Soco.