Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

cocaine and sniffer dogs...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
off to a big event this weekend where i hear will be sniffer dogs... its a 48hour + event and they have sniffer dogs? are they for real?

anyway, i was just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of sniffer dogs? what can/cant they sniff..

at the moment i have a small amount of coke, a small amount of resin cannabis, in those small sealed bags, i've then put them in other sealed bags about 5 times over, wrapped in tape, then wrapped in carrier bag and hidden them under the interior of my car. surely the dogs cant smell thru all this, and even if the dog may get a hint they are hardly gunna rip my car apart?

some calming advice would be appreciated :thumb:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    they sniff out nervous people, they can smell the guilt in your sweat.
    i'm sure they could still sniff it out. Depends on the event - I think Pill'ed said they were at Tranzmission - he may know ...
    c4dynamite wrote: »
    off to a big event this weekend where i hear will be sniffer dogs... its a 48hour + event and they have sniffer dogs? are they for real?

Yes sniffer dogs are real.
    anyway, i was just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of sniffer dogs? what can/cant they sniff..

Coke, cannabis, pills and ball sweat
    at the moment i have a small amount of coke, a small amount of resin cannabis, in those small sealed bags, i've then put them in other sealed bags about 5 times over, wrapped in tape, then wrapped in carrier bag and hidden them under the interior of my car. surely the dogs cant smell thru all this, and even if the dog may get a hint they are hardly gunna rip my car apart?

Well you do seem to have taken precautions, but if the dog gets anywhere near your car, or if you carry the drugs later on then it will sniff them out. And the police will rip your car apart if the suspect there are drugs in it.

Don't worry you wont get long in jail for possession of such a small amount. They got bigger fish to fry.
    Sniffer dogs aren't trained to smell the drugs themselves, as far as I understand it, but the residue of the chemicals used in production, as a result they are pretty effective at smelling most things that have come in contact with drugs not just the drugs themselves.

Scent of something is far more complicated than smell (for example running through water or showing actually makes a scent much stronger) - so on the safe side, why not just not bother trying to sneak something in and enjoy the weekend without the stress...
    We had sniffer dogs rifle through our rooms and they got pretty much everything (weed, hash, coke, brown). The only thing they didn't get was my banned ibuprofen, woo! Them dogs are good, they scared me.

For the record, the stuff wasn't wrapped and wrapped and wrapped. We didn't have the facilities.
    shove it all up your arse!
    Jim V wrote: »
    Sniffer dogs aren't trained to smell the drugs themselves, as far as I understand it, but the residue of the chemicals used in production, as a result they are pretty effective at smelling most things that have come in contact with drugs not just the drugs themselves.

Scent of something is far more complicated than smell (for example running through water or showing actually makes a scent much stronger) - so on the safe side, why not just not bother trying to sneak something in and enjoy the weekend without the stress...

This is true in the West but in Latin America, they actually get the dog addicted to coke so it'll sniff the stuff out to get its next hit. Harsh I know.
    This is true in the West but in Latin America, they actually get the dog addicted to coke so it'll sniff the stuff out to get its next hit. Harsh I know.

I've seen the evidence :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4ImMbcf4Qf8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zqYvg9ZH5SU
    do they have sniffer dogs at gl#stonbury festival

quote by police He continued: "There will always be drugs within Glastonbury Festival. This year, our efforts will be concentrated on the people selling Class A drugs. We won't be jumping on any innocent member of the public or arresting them for having small bits of cannabis."
    Shogun wrote: »
    shove it all up your arse!

:lol: thats what i was going to say ..

.. maybe you could go in first to see if there are any then blag you've left something in your car or something then go back out and get it then come back.

or just try to buy some when your there.
    well i'm actually going to hardcore heaven weekender 3 near liverpool.. so i hope thats the same case, but saying that i think i have slightly more cocaine that would be classed as personal amounts.. tis a 48 hour thing, what do they expect:shocking:
    well i'm actually going to hardcore heaven weekender 3 near liverpool.. so i hope thats the same case, but saying that i think i have slightly more cocaine that would be classed as personal amounts.. tis a 48 hour thing, what do they expect:shocking:

You lucky cunt, that's gonna be a SICK weekend! H.T.I.D!! :heart:

Anyway, yeah there were dogs at Tranz-Mission but I don't think they were actual sniffer dogs...just guard dogs...I think it'll be the same at Hardcore Heaven. Even if they are sniffer dogs, they won't actually get the dogs to sniff you all, there will be too many people and a very high percentage of them will have drugs on them.
    There would be no point in it, no one would be allowed in if they were being really strict with the sniffer dogs.
    Don't worry about it, just stick your gear to your balls and you'll be fine...although snorting Cocaine might be a little bit sketch, use a key.
    Personally I think you should just do a load of pills, maybe some base. So much easier.
    So in other words its not an issue of getting caught with personal, its getting caught with an 'intent to supply class A' charge attached. Thats a very different situation, and yes they would tear your car to small bits if they thought it needed.

If you are to take things with you, take only personal amounts, that way if caught you are likely only to face a caution.
    To be honest though, it's a Hardcore Heaven weekend lol, they're VERY unlikely to have tight security when it comes to drugs and as long as you aren't incredibly obvious and don't rub it in their faces, I doubt you'll get caught.
    Can they smell pills if you put them in a bag and crotch it? (not that I have ever done this before but would definitely consider it if it meant getting them in).

Yes, thats the whole point of using them.
    Why do u need them in there, take them minutes before going into the place?,
    matty281k wrote: »
    Why do u need them in there, take them minutes before going into the place?,

Because if you take pills regularaly, then however many you take before you go in, would not last you the whole night.
    The other option is to triple drop before we go in....:crazyeyes

Depending on how regualar u are, i wouldn't recomend triple dropping

id rather risk a dog that that.

besides its THE WAREHOUSE PROJECT - the organisers know 90% of people are droppping. Tbh the dogs are probaly to keep the police away.

Have a scream mate, and PM me if u get a spare ticket , my mate is short and will pay over the odds.
    Yes, i have just read an email that says there are going to be sniffer dogs at the Warehouse Project this weekend at Manchester. I am trying to think what the best way around this is..

lol I'm going there too. Don't worry about it! I went to 3 of the warehouse projects last year and it was sweet :)
    Lol, I've triple dropped before but I will NEVER EVER do it again. It was fun from what I can remember but I was definitely not fit for being in public, lol!

its a regular occurance when i take them :shocking:

bangin 3 beforehand definitely wouldn't work for me.. i took 5 back to back as soon as i got into some rave and while it was fun for the first while, it wasn't the rest of the time (i couldn't get myself properly 'up' after a couple of hours, no matter how many more i banged)

i find that pills taken after the initial ones don't seem to kick in properly unless you take at least the same amount as you did
    deceelpool wrote: »
    besides its THE WAREHOUSE PROJECT - the organisers know 90% of people are droppping.
    exactly. bag 'em up. stick them up your arse. i think you're worrying too much about nothing tbh. as long as you're not pushing in everyones face you'll should be fine.
    how come

a sniffer dog cant detect cok if its wrapped and put up your backside?
    Very old post man.... very old.
    are sniffer dogs really that clever ?
    No they aren't particularly intelligent, they just have a good sense of smell.
    depends on the dog. I was in a house that got busted several years ago with sniffer dogs and when we got out my ex had the eighth of speed in his hand that wed just bought before they busted the doors down. He'd been smoking a fag at the time and the dogs went straight past
    Only an Irishman
    would tell you
    to put cocaine up your arse!

I aint sharing any
    twenty pound notes
    with Irishmen.
    i personally wouldnt transport coke inside my body,.
    Far too dangerous if the bag splits/condom bursts. Really!
    Besides even if it's up your arse isn't that the perfect area for them to sniff? Right height and all that...

Not good enough, they'll sniff through that easily. What you need to do is buy a vacuum sealer. Put on some latex gloves for handling your stash and put them in in a bag and vacuum seal the bag. Take off the gloves and throw them away. You now need to throughly wash the outside of your vacuum sealed bag with a mild bleach solution. After that, put on some more gloves and vacuum seal your bag in another bag.

The real worry is the dogs smelling small particles in your clothing etc. that may lead to a more thorough search, so don't keep the bag on your person when there's sniffer dogs around.