Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Converses

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Good old asos again! What do we think of these?

http://www.asos.com/Converse-Crinkle-Satin-Boot/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=123781&cid=1432

opinions please, ladies :)

Comments

• Options
    Erm crinkle satin? not too sure on that but i should imagine they would look better on in real life :)
  • Options
    I like.
  • Options
    I think they're horrible and a rip off at £40.
  • Options
    i think they're one of the things where the photo doesn't really do it justice...but yeah i like :)
  • Options
    I hate high top converses anyway, they look like clown shoes.
  • Options
    I'm really not sure if I like them or not. I'm leaning more towards these: http://www.office.co.uk/womens/converse/allstar_low_double_tongue/20/2863/10134/1 at the moment
  • Options
    they are nice too....i prefer the first pair though just because they're a bit different to the other pairs that you see around, and they're a bit more girly...but its up to, both are cool :)
  • Options
    H-face wrote: »
    they are nice too....i prefer the first pair though just because they're a bit different to the other pairs that you see around, and they're a bit more girly...but its up to, both are cool :)

Thats what I thought about the first pair- tehy'd got better with tights and a short skirt in winter than the others which are a bit more boyish- and they are different from everything else you see around
  • Options
    I love love love converse.

Both are nice, but i think you can get some nicer funkier ones for the same price
  • Options
    I like them. The satin pair are lovely. I have a pair of converse, and they're black (brocade/damask/jacquard) with black toes/edging - much more feminine than any I've seen.

I still can't decide whether or not I actually like Converse though. I do remember swearing never to wear/buy them not so long ago, but I think they're growing on me.
  • Options
    I love converse, they're old-shoe-comfy the first time you put them on and they last and last! I only have black - must get some other ones!!

Back on topic I like em :yes:
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    Thats what I thought about the first pair- tehy'd got better with tights and a short skirt in winter than the others which are a bit more boyish- and they are different from everything else you see around
    I think the second ones would look better with a skirt, actually. I've tried hi-tops and skirts and it just didn't look right.

I don't like the satin crinkles ones, though. They're just...wierd looking. Maybe the picture doesn't do them justice, but still...no. The low top ones though :thumb:.
  • Options
    Dobbin wrote: »
    Good old asos again! What do we think of these?

http://www.asos.com/Converse-Crinkle-Satin-Boot/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=123781&cid=1432

opinions please, ladies :)

Fucking horrible.
  • Options
    Look pretty shit on their own, but not too shabby in the pic with jeans.

Beats the fucking ARSE off most of the shit mad idiots usually post on here, anyway.
  • Options
    Kiezo wrote: »
    Look pretty shit on their own, but not too shabby in the pic with jeans.

Beats the fucking ARSE off most of the shit mad idiots usually post on here, anyway.
    I agree.
  • Options
    I like the idea.. but I think converse aren't all that flattering.
  • Options
    I'm not too keen - they look proper cheap. I tend to only like the traditional converse, really. Don't really like all these 'cool' designs - plain white are far better, and if not white, then black.

For the skirt argument, hi-tops look much better with skirts than low's, definately!
  • Options
    Naw.
  • Options
    Not my thing. Don't like the look of high tops. Makes me think you should wear tight pants and tuck them in with a Duran Duran T-shirt... though with the fashion these days I'm sure people do.