Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Stupid Customers.

123457»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Loads of stupid/innocent workmate ones, but suppose this is the best.

I popped into the shop for some ciggies and had a natter with Cheryl and Deb (manager). Anyway Cherly says she's going to a Greek restaurant at the w/e so i said she must try a Greek bread and dip as a starter called felatio (bread) and cunnilingus (dip).

Cheryl's not that convinced so me and Deb keep telling her it's true until a customer walks in.

Customer (male)- 20 Benson pleas.
    Cheryl - £4.20p please. (scans ciggies, takes money etc)
    Cheryl - Excuse me can i ask you a question ?
    Customer - Sure
    Cheryl - If you were offered cunnilingus would you eat it ?
    Psssssh. I don't believe you. NO WAY IN HELL would 20 B&H cost less than a fiver...

(funny story though ;d).
    This was about 12 years ago :)

ETA Not 12, more like 8.
    Ah ok, fair enough then :)
    Too many stupid customers to mention nowadays. Comes with the territory in call centres.

Cockney bloke phones up, doesn't know the password on his account, can't answer the security questions, but apparently I should just discuss his account with him anyway "because he's driving a 70 ton lorry down the motorway"

Really, what did he think was going to come of it? "Oh of course I can discuss your account with you, I forgot about that clause in the Data Protection Act that allows fat Cockney truckers called Clive driving massive lorries access to their account whether they can pass the relevant security check or not!"

Another classic today too

Me - When did your contract start?
    Viky Pollard herslef on the other end - Oh it woz the day Big Bruvver started, wunnit?

No wonder I get grey hair :mad: