Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Going abroad

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
General question prompted by the Rhodses thread.

This year I'll be going to France, New York and Amsterdam. For each trip I'll like to have three opr four grams of charlie with me.

Anyone any tips? Is posting it to a mate in each country the wisest way of doing it? Or are you very unlikely to get it sniffed out when at the airport?

Comments

• Options
    Not all passengers are sniffed. It can be often fairly easy to get drugs through customs, depend how far your willing to go to coneal them. Take in mind though, if you get busted your in pretty serious trouble, specially if its class A, and if you look like the sorta person who does drugs and/or seem particulaly nervous your a lot more likely to be searched/sniffed.
  • Options
    I'd post it mate, just incase. Not really worth the risk with coke, it would be different if it was a bit of skunk.
    Chances are you probably could get away with taking it on the plane, when we came back from Amsterdam we didn't get searched or anything, didn't see a single copper or sniffer dog, which pissed us off because we could have brought back sooooo many goodies.
    However I still wouldn't risk it, espescially going to New York. Security will be tight and they can proper fuck you over in the states for drugs.
  • Options
    Don't think your thread will last too long.

Don't be a fucking idiot, if you have to score get it over there. Don't be stupid - you'll get battered for trying to get class a drugs through customs.
  • Options
    Anybody could read this !

Well wouldnt even bother with new york ... the us are proper tough and plus its new york you should be able to pick up pretty easily
  • Options
    Its not even worth getting caught smuggling drugs for a few grams of charlie! If you get caught then you're fucked basically. I went to New York in March and whilst I didn't see any dogs sniffing around I did see alot of security. They pat most people down too. You might be a nervous wreck for the whole journey and then they'd totally spot you! Anyway, in the Dam you can score easy. New York is massive and probably just as easy although be careful who you approach. My mate bought a gram in New York (he posted about it on here) and it was some dodgy shit that made him clog and foam for days.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote: »
    Anyway, in the Dam you can score easy.

Yeah, totally.

I guarantee you, walk down the red light district and after like 2 minutes you'll get these shady fuckers coming up to you whispering "cocaine, ecstasy". Some of the stuff is shit but I also got some mental gear.
  • Options
    I wouldn't bother smuggling to those places, well anywhere in fact.

In Amsterdam and New York i'm sure you can score easily enough, a holiday visit doesn't have to be totally about drugs anyway as well you know.
  • Options
    If you have mates in all those countries, don't they know any dealers you can get it from over there? Even though it's only 4 grammes, smuggling class A drugs is too risky if you ask me. Esp. to the states, they'd never let you back in again if you got caught.
  • Options
    pill ed
    I'd post it mate, just incase. Not really worth the risk with coke, it would be different if it was a bit of skunk.

Pill ed; no offence but, are you on crack? you are actually talking about posting a suspicious white powder to the United States, in the current security climate and with the US history on drug enforcement?

You've gotta be on the pipe mush, because thats the stupidest, most irresponsible thing i've seen posted for a long time.
  • Options
    :eek2:
  • Options
    pill ed

Pill ed; no offence but, are you on crack? you are actually talking about posting a suspicious white powder to the United States, in the current security climate and with the US history on drug enforcement?

You've gotta be on the pipe mush, because thats the stupidest, most irresponsible thing i've seen posted for a long time.
    Read my post properly mate, I said I WOULD NOT RISK IT WITH COKE. I said it would be different if it was bit a bit of weed...
    The rest of my post then goes on to say NO don't do it, espescially in New York, because the security is tight... BUT as he seems so insistant to take it with him, it's alot better to post it over with a note saying something like "I know you didn't want this, but you're getting it anyway" because then there is no real proof...than taking it over on his person!
  • Options
    If you need to take three grams of cocaine with you on holiday then I suggest you look at your consumption. As for smuggling it, its quite possible you wont get caught but the out come if you do get caught is so ugly you'd be stupid to try it.
  • Options
    well ok i'll accept that but your original post was quite ambiguous because you stated that you would not try it with coke, post it.

You can read that as being 'don't take it with you post it'; as well as the way it was intended, but seeing as you've clarified it now I understand.

also i possibly shouldn't have stated it that forcefully; might have been a teency bit pissed when i posted that.
  • Options
    well ok i'll accept that but your original post was quite ambiguous because you stated that you would not try it with coke, post it.

You can read that as being 'don't take it with you post it'; as well as the way it was intended, but seeing as you've clarified it now I understand.

also i possibly shouldn't have stated it that forcefully; might have been a teency bit pissed when i posted that.

Ok mate fair enough. I probably should have been clearer about what I meant in my original post.