Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

whats in a Pill ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What IS actually in a pill ?

Ive heard that they put skag in it, speed in it, coke in it but when i read this (below) it confused me

http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/ecstasy/faq.htm#01

so it must be cut with all sorts

but i guess its like when they say what crap goes into chicken nuggets - Im still gonna eat them cos they're good shit :D

Comments

• Options
    Largely it is a mixture of MDMA and MDA with fillers obviously.

Heroin is never found, and niether is cocaine, amphetamine, ephadrine, caffiene and a host of other little bits and bobs do crop up.

Sounds crazy but you can test your pills before using them.
  • Options
    Wouldn't make any sense for somebody to cut a pill with coke or smack etc when they can cut it with something like caffeine for a fraction of the price.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Wouldn't make any sense for somebody to cut a pill with coke or smack etc when they can cut it with something like caffeine for a fraction of the price.

Even if it wasnt a cost issue, neither cocaine or heroin are very orally active, you'd have to put a massive amount in the pill for it to have an effect.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    Even if it wasnt a cost issue, neither cocaine or heroin are very orally active, you'd have to put a massive amount in the pill for it to have an effect.

:yes:
  • Options
    budda wrote: »

:yes: i agree but what do u mean by orally active ?

cos i chat loads of shit on coke and it makes me more confident and buzzy

i can see the sense of putting speed in it though is speed that expensive ?
  • Options
    :yes: i agree but what do u mean by orally active ?

cos i chat loads of shit on coke and it makes me more confident and buzzy

i can see the sense of putting speed in it though is speed that expensive ?

Works by taking it orally.

Speed is cheap in comparison to coke.
  • Options
    deceelpool wrote: »
    Works by taking it orally.

Speed is cheap in comparison to coke.

:o oooh
  • Options
    :o oooh

:lol:
  • Options
    Yeah, the main active ingredient is MDMA, often with MDA, MDEA and other similar chemicals. Speed is commonly found in pills, helps keep people awake.

There's loads of bullshit about pills having heroin and LSD in them....a load of crap.
    Pills can be trippy, some more so than others, but MDMA is a hallucinogen anyway if you take enough of it, and pills with lots of MDA in them are likely to be very trippy. There is never any acid in pills.
  • Options
    yea MDA pills can be trippy as fuck.. hallucinations are slightly different.. have some sort of fucked up spiritual/tribal feel to them.. (im not a hippy i swear :D)

the only 'pill' thats been properly trippy is DOB (dimethoxybromoamphetamine .. one of the chemical names i can remember :cool: ) .. which comes as an 'e' (snowball) and after 12 hours will make you wish you had some acid in your pills instead of it
  • Options
    z- wrote: »
    yea MDA pills can be trippy as fuck.. hallucinations are slightly different.. have some sort of fucked up spiritual/tribal feel to them.. (im not a hippy i swear :D)

Yeah I totally know what you mean there. I've been on pills before and looked at my mates and thought they had tribal tattoo's going up their arms and shit. :lol:

Had these Tulips at the MC Convention over the weekend which were very trippy. You didn't really notice the come up, there was no real initial rush, although the actual buzz lasted ages. We found everything really funny on them and when we came out of the rave and I got dropped off home, I looked at this gate in the darkness and I could see this strange creature like person shaking the gate and trying to climb over it. Lol It was all very blurry though and I didn't stay around long to get a closer look! Dunno what the fuck was in those pills, I wasn't on enough of them to be tripping off the MDMA. Only took 6.
  • Options
    yea the trips are bizarre.. ive sat and watched objects warp into 'spiritual stuff' .. i dont even know what i mean by that tbh.. kinda like shapes of people and animals but its the way its blended into stuff.. very bizarre! and ive also got the tribal stuff too .. also noticed severe double vision with some mda pills (ever try watching tv .. real bad double vision .. and the fuckin wallpaper gets a mind of its own and starts bouncing about the walls)

then theres the good old looking at your mate and quite vividly seeing him wearing a nice pair of black rimmed spectacles .. staring for a few seconds wondering who the fuck the person floatin about the room wearin glasses is then looking away not thinking twice about it!

ahhh.. the power of mind altering drugs :)
  • Options
    ahhh.. the power of mind altering drugs :)

:D
  • Options
    Rat poison obviously.
  • Options
    rat poisons the stuff what makes u hallucinate
  • Options
    hahaha :lol:

legend.
  • Options
    rat poisons the stuff what makes u hallucinate

Aaaye I've noticed the rats in my kitchen were looking a little freaked out and paranoid.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    Dunno what the fuck was in those pills, I wasn't on enough of them to be tripping off the MDMA. Only took 6.

Even if they were 50mg each, thats still a big dose. It depresses me that you think that 6 is no big deal.
  • Options
    it isn't.. ive found you need to hit high numbers to hallucinate with MDMA..
  • Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    it isn't.. ive found you need to hit high numbers to hallucinate with MDMA..

:yes: and still to this day i have never hallucinated off MDMA
  • Options
    smitherz wrote: »
    :yes: and still to this day i have never hallucinated off MDMA

You know - I *once* had vapour trails... and that was it. In all my years of mashing them... I am almost slightly jealous of some of the stuff that my friends have seen :(
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    You know - I *once* had vapour trails... and that was it. In all my years of mashing them... I am almost slightly jealous of some of the stuff that my friends have seen :(

If you want to see stuff then MDMA isn't the way to go
  • Options
    I've tripped several times, but off very high doses.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I've tripped several times, but off very high doses.

How high are we talking? im still quite level headed on 10 pills, well that was back in the day
  • Options
    If you want to see stuff then MDMA isn't the way to go

Aye - I'm not into the halluci type drugs to be honest... But MDMA can be quite strong in this respect for some people. Friends of mine are often seeing things after a couple of pills.
  • Options
    How high are we talking? im still quite level headed on 10 pills, well that was back in the day

The only times when I've really tripped on pills, have been on 18 - 20.
    That's why I was suprised about this tripping on 6.

ETA: I have had trippy times on less amounts of pills before, but never actual clear visuals.

Also, I do not, and could not take that many pills anymore, this was only last year and the year before when I was taking them irresponsibly and had a rediculously high tolerance, before someone starts lecturing me.
  • Options
    g_angel007 wrote: »
    Aye - I'm not into the halluci type drugs to be honest... But MDMA can be quite strong in this respect for some people. Friends of mine are often seeing things after a couple of pills.

Suppose the effects are very dependent on the type of person. Saying that i have seen some people looking pretty trippy
  • Options
    well that was back in the day

I love that phrase; back in the day, when the music was 'proper' and the pills were 'real'.

Trouble is that could refer to any time, anywhere between 1988-present depending on who you talk to.

[Contentious Statement alert] For my money there has never been a sustained golden-age of pill production barring those from the California and the USA when Ecstasy was legal.
  • Options
    you should never need more than one 125mg dose a time. I'll argue that with anyone.

10-20 pills - :crazyeyes: kind of makes me glad I stopped when I did.
  • Options
    i got trails the first time i got a proper hit off e's (3!) .. that was a one off :(

martin .. 10 - 20 sounds pretty normal to me.. i don't take them anywhere near as much as i did a year or two ago, but id still consider between 6 - 10 a decent amount for a proper wipeout .. i wouldn't get a proper buzz out of any less than 2 or 3 and 4 - 6 would just about do me all night

8 sounds like the way to go these days :chin: