Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pamper time!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do you do to pamper yourself when you're feeling low/minging? Been feeling really unattractive recently and have decided to spend an evening prettifying myself - wax everything, moisturise, intensive conditioner, face mask...... any interesting suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Aw I felt like that yesterday, but i did pretty much all of the things you suggested. i had the worlds longest shower with some expensive shower gel that my friend got me that iv never used. it smells heavenly. used an intensive conditioner on my hair. i used moisturiser all over, defuzzed everywhere (ha, that sounds ming) took off the nail varnish on my toes and redid it in a new colour, used a face scrub and then a peel off face mask, used this foot scrub/gel thing on my feet and soaked them...

then after all that i did my hair perfectly and then i didnt feel ming anymore :D
  • Options
    Paint your toe nails and give your eyebrows a good plucking. That's about as extravagent as I get. They're pretty simple and you always feel a teensy bit better afterwards.
  • Options
    Candlelit marathon shower, do my eyebrows, moisturise with lovely smelling creams, shape and do my nails, and top it off with something that contains chocolate for my own consumption ;)
  • Options
    chocolate IN a really hot shower is always good when depressed - I may do that....
  • Options
    put some nice music on too and have a glass of wine or some other nice drink.
  • Options
    have a bubble bath with sented candles nice body scrum intensive hair mask then moisturise cut toe nails paint nails and all that palava