Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Spartan (300) costume

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone got any ideas where i could get one of these?
A group of mates are having a spartan themed night on the lash sometime soon only the costume is seeming to be a bit of a problem, no joy from ebay or fancy dress shops so far...

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    after some googling, i think i know what it is.

Red cape: Made out of old bed sheet dyed red. Dye can be bought from crafty places, such as The Range and Hobbycraft.
    Brown 'knickers' :p: a pair of old brown trousers/shorts cut very short. Black could even possibly work.
    Helmet: Perhaps somewhere like the party shop will have something like this, but tbh you will probably lose it when pissed out of your tree so perhaps think twice about it at all.
    Spear: Big long pole (perhaps a broom handle) with a cardboard cut out shape of a spear covered in tin foil attached to the end.

HOWEVER, if this isnt the costume you are looking for, I have only wasted 5 mins of my life :)
  • Options
    Copy the guy at the start!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oq17mmxGvf8
  • Options
    you just need some y-fronts, a bedsheet (for the cape), a wooden sword, and a pie tin (for the shield) :p
    Kiezo wrote: »

:lol: nice find